3CX WebMeeting enables businesses to save time and money by hosting virtual meetings, whilst enjoying the benefits of face-to-face communication. 3CX WebMeeting can be used for a wide variety of everyday communication needs to boost productivity and efficiency while at the same time slashing travel costs by allowing users a cost-effective solution to expensive web conferencing tools.
The 3CX WebMeeting app provides the following features:
- It's a native iOS application whereby users can join web meetings instantly.
- Dedicated client that can be launched directly from the 3CX WebMeeting email invites.
- Meeting organizers can invite third parties to the meeting that were previously not part of the conference.
- Full chat functionality allowing participants to exchange text conversations during the meeting.
- 1 click ‘react’ expressions allowing participants to quickly express their thoughts via notifications visible to all participants.
Fixed issues related to upload and delete of pdf documents
Ratings and Reviews
Need a lot of improvements
You cannot create a webmeeting from the app.
In my first test the app was not able to find the meeting in the calendar I have open the link in the invitation for connecting.
In my first call the voices of the other participants was metallics, just hangout and call again and the sound was good.
The Bluetooth headset doesn’t work you can use only the speaker even if you are in public places, unusable. (AirPods with iPhone X)
Screen is not optimized for iPhone X.
As title states
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.