The 3CX client for iOS only works with 3CX Phone System v15.5. It will not work with other commercial or open-source PBXs.
This app allows you to make and receive office calls on your device from anywhere. The app fully supports PUSH, allowing your device to be on standby when not in use and save battery life. When an incoming call occurs on your office extension, your device will 'wake up' and notify you as it would with a regular GSM call.
- Make and receive calls on your smartphone/tablet from your office extension.
- One number concept. Calls made to your office extension will ring on your iOS device.
- Reduced mobile phone bill; call colleagues via the 3CX client rather than via the mobile network.
- Seamless out of office or in office detection.
- Transfer & Hold calls.
- Easily change your status (available, busy etc.).
- Take multiple calls simultaneously.
- View the status of your colleagues.
- Easily setup conference calls.
- Instant Corporate Chat.
The 3CX client requires Apple PUSH to be configured by your organization's PBX administrator.
Full redesign of 3CX Chat. It’s look is now more messenger like.
“Chat” is now called “Messages”
Added an unread message counter.
Moved the “More” menu and replaced it with a slide-in navigation button located at the top left of the app.
Where the “More” menu previously was, “Messages” for easier access to 3CX Chat.
Added the ability to tap your avatar in the options menu to quickly navigate to the “Accounts” page.
Updated PJSIP to a newer version for much better IPV6 support.
The keypad is no longer useable if the network state is “No network”.
“Schedule Conference” is now called “Conference”
Reordered several of the list items in the options menu.
“QR Provisioning” has now been renamed to “Scan QR Code”
Fixed issues related to TLS and no audio in a certain networking condition. (The fix has a server side dependency and so it will be available in the post SP6 3CX PBX Update)
Fixed several issues related to IPV6 when used with various transport modes.
Removed the “i” help icon from all menus.
Ratings and Reviews
Great when it works, but it’s horribly unreliable
I really want to love this app, but I can’t. When it works, it works great! The problem is that it’s just not reliable. I use this app only when I’m in my office with my iPhone connected to my office’s wi-fi. Frequently (but not always) when my iPhone is connected to my AirPods and I launch it and make a call, the call connects and I can hear the recipient, but the recipient cannot hear me. When I click the speaker button on the “in-call” screen, it says it’s connected to the AirPods, yet the recipient can’t hear me. And it’s not just with Apple’s Bluetooth AirPods. This also frequently happens with Apple’s wired EarPods. In addition, I can never successfully make 2 calls in a row without having to force the program closed. The first call connects, but the second call doesn’t. Basically, I have to force-close the app after every single call. Occasionally even a force-close doesn’t help either and I end up having to reboot the phone for the app to start working again. This is all on a brand-new iPhone XS Max running iOS 12.1. I had the same results with my previous iPhone 8+.
Great Phone System (PBX)
Excellent phone system for micro business up to enterprise. The app is a good complimentary product to accommodate people on-the-move. The call quality is well improved and definitely gets the communication job done! Packed with features to handle inbound calls to your liking. I use Flowroute as my "phone lines" provider IPpbxHost to host my 3CX system and the whole solution has cut my phone costs by approximately 60%. Our system serves 3 offices and multiple remote workers. Works great!
This app is pretty good. I like I can walk away and still get phone calls. I wish they wouldn’t have taken away the “play” voicemails feature. Now you have to “play on phone” only and basically call in so no forwarding to someone after listening anymore that way. Bring that back and it would be back up to 4-4.5 stars for me. But a lot of improvements have been made in other areas to make this app better.
Sorry, 3CX client never, ever had the ability to save or forward a voicemail file (to Play it, yes). Maybe will be implemented in the future. Currently, the recommended way is by configuring extension's Vocemail option in the PBX to automatically send wav files as eMail attachement.
- 15.1 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Tagalog, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright ©2018 3CX Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.