A true and totally 3D free app for studying human anatomy, built on an advanced interactive 3D touch interface. It is completely free (NO in-app purchase)!
***From the creator of Visual Anatomy app.
***Works on iPad2 or higher.
iPhone 4 or higher.
- You can rotate models to any angle and zoom in and out
- Easy to navigate and explore human body
- Virtual dissection: Peel layers of muscles and reveal the anatomical structures below them.
- 3D location quizzes to test your knowledge
- Switch on/off different anatomy systems
- Load and Save Views ( bookmaker function )
- Both male and female reproductive systems are available
- Support French, Spanish and German languages!
- Audio pronunciation for all bone names
- 3D Skeleton (all bones in our body)
- 3D Ligaments (shoulder and knee ligaments only)
- 3D Muscles (Upper body muscles)
- 3D Respiratory system
- Circulation (heart)
- Nervous System (brain)
- 3D Reproductive system (male and Female)
- 3D Urinary system
- 3D ear
V3.0 Major update. 1. Improve UI and add a few region and organ shortcut. 2. Add audio pronunciation for bone names (English Only). 3. Add 3D ear model. 4. Add Spleen model.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this ap!
Cannot speak highly enough about this app has all the bones you can rotate the body anyway that you want and it lets you personalize quizzes. The only suggestions I would have for them to improve are that you be able to lock your view so that you can zoom in and turn it without flipping the body every time and to add in the different processes, foremina, and sutures of the skull...that would be amazing! Fantastic ap for learning the anatomy!
This app is pretty good! I'm studying nursing and this really helps a bunch. The only thing(s) I wish was different was the handling of it all. When you try to zoom in or move the direction of view it goes crazy and you end up losing your place. The other thing is for the naming of the muscles. They don't have it for the lower extremities. But other than that It's great. And I appreciate that it's free. Broke college students can't afford to pay $12 just for an app hahaha thanks so much 😊
I just started using this app. It is a little hard at first to navigate as there isn't a tutorial option for what the different buttons do. I like the voice option when you touch on bone or organ. It helps with pronunciation. I love the 3D movement to see particular bone or organ in full view versus the one dimensional view you get in textbooks. I like moving the skeleton around to various views to get more accurate information for learning.
- YingLiang Ma
- 82.1 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Education Mobile 2012-2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.