A true and totally 3D free app for studying human anatomy, built on an advanced interactive 3D touch interface. It is completely free (NO in-app purchase)!
***From the creator of Visual Anatomy app.
***Works on iPad2 or higher.
iPhone 4 or higher.
- You can rotate models to any angle and zoom in and out
- Easy to navigate and explore human body
- Virtual dissection: Peel layers of muscles and reveal the anatomical structures below them.
- 3D location quizzes to test your knowledge
- Switch on/off different anatomy systems
- Load and Save Views ( bookmaker function )
- Both male and female reproductive systems are available
- Support French, Spanish and German languages!
- Audio pronunciation for all bone names
- 3D Skeleton (all bones in our body)
- 3D Ligaments (shoulder and knee ligaments only)
- 3D Muscles (Upper body muscles)
- 3D Respiratory system
- Circulation (heart)
- Nervous System (brain)
- 3D Reproductive system (male and Female)
- 3D Urinary system
- 3D ear
V3.0 Major update. 1. Improve UI and add a few region and organ shortcut. 2. Add audio pronunciation for bone names (English Only). 3. Add 3D ear model. 4. Add Spleen model.
Ratings and Reviews
- YingLiang Ma
- 82.1 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Education Mobile 2012-2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.