3D Burn Resuscitation
By Nat Srisawaivilai
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
3D Burn Resuscitation is FREE and NO ADVERTISEMENT
3D Burn Resuscitation is an application for calculating burn resuscitation fluid by using Thai human 3D Model. The burn resuscitation fluid in this application has calculated by using Parkland formula.
Video Tutorial :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upwX5i8Tj9g
Main feature of 3D Burn Resuscitation:
- Rotate left by touching left area.
- Rotate right by touching right area.
- Rotate up by touching top area.
- Rotate down by touching down area.
- Pinch to Zoom
- Able to mark, erase, increase level of burn area.
- Calculate Lactated Ringer's solution by weight
- Calculate cc/hour from time since burn.
- 6 Selection human models
- Select 3D model by using BMI value.
Support Researching Information by
- NECTEC (Thailand's National Electronics and Computer Technology Center)
- Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University Thailand
- Chonburi Hospital Thailand
- Kasetsart University Thailand
- Operation Smile Thailand
-Associate Professor Apichai Angspatt, MD Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Department of Surgery
Faculty of Medicine Chulalongkorn University
-Tanasit Kangkorn MD. Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Department of Surgery Chonburi Hospital
-Chayamote Chayangsu MD.
Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Department of Surgery Chonburi Hospital
-Chinavon Chivaratanond MD. Department of Surgery Chonburi Hospital
-Penpun Chaihuadjaroen Faculty of Engineering at Si Racha , Kasetsart University, Si Racha Campus.
-Thawatchai Dasiri Computer Engineering
-Supiya (Ujjin) Charoensiriwath National Electronics and Computer Technology Center
3D Burn Resuscitation application is intended to be an educational companion for medical students and trainees in a classroom setting under the supervision of an appropriately trained and licensed physician.
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 1.2
- improve gui and design.
- support imperial unit.