By Juicy Bits
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
UPDATED FOR IOS 7
CREATE 3D IMAGES WITH PHOTOS FROM ANY DIGITAL CAMERA (iPhone TOO!). NO GLASSES REQUIRED.
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by Macworld - "3D Camera does its job and does it well"
Watch our 4-minute video tour:
3D glasses are NOT required, but you can get them FREE:
Create your own 3D photos and easily share them with friends on Facebook and Twitter. First, take left and right photos with the built-in camera or choose two images from your iPhone or iPod touch photo album. Then, view your 3D photo as a grey or color anaglyph (using common red/cyan 3D glasses), a stereogram (no glasses required), or as a wigglegram for a simulated 3D effect. Finally, send your 3D photo to your friends on Facebook and Twitter. It's as simple as that!
- Enhanced camera that makes it easy to take two side-by-side photos
- Three different camera alignment modes
- Ability to send 3D photos to Facebook, Twitter, and e-mail
- Wirelessly transmit images to 3D Camera Studio for iPad
- Use flash and the front camera (on supported devices)
- Simple touch interface to realign and reposition images
- Magnification loupe for more accurate alignment
- Automatic cropping of re-aligned images
- Grey and color anaglyph creation
- Parallel and cross-eyed stereogram support for photos that don't require 3D glasses
- Wigglegram mode for a fun, simulated 3D effect
- Integrated instruction screen with "More" button to access an online video tour and additional documentation
- Button to swap the original photos
- App setting to choose the working image size (100%, 75%, 50%, 25%)
- App setting to enable/disable automatic saving of camera photos
- App setting to automatically boost saturation and brightness of Color and Grey anaglyphs
- App setting to control the size of stereogram borders (and to eliminate them)
- App setting to enable/disable stereogram alignment dots
- App setting to limit the maximum Twitter image dimensions (1024, 800, 640)
- App setting to select the color anaglyph method (full color, half color, optimized, red/blue, and Dubois)
- App setting to bypass the introduction screen
Please do not leave bug reports in iTunes Reviews of 3D Camera as we are unable to respond directly to offer help or properly debug the situation. You can contact us directly at:
What's New in Version 1.7
+ Updated to work with iOS 7
Still enjoying the app.
I wrote a review a while ago about how I enjoyed this program and I'll update it:
I have been using this app with three different phones 3s, 4s, 5s. Worked great with each and I still use it now.
Been my goto for my favorite memories.
Awesome Speed on 5S
I'm a long-time user of this application 3GS, 4S and finally now on the 5S and updated for iOS 7(in v.1.7); I must tell you the experience on the 5S is awesome! I also use it on iPad and the sinking between the iPhone and the iPad is a wonderful feature.
If you happen to have red/blue style 3D glasses ( I got mine from a jigsaw puzzle at dollar store) it's super simple. The stereogram mode works like 'magic eye' posters so it takes some practice.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 05, 2013
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Juicy Bits
- © 2012 Juicy Bits
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.