By 3D Practice
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Deliver powerful and efficient FULL SCREEN patient education anywhere from your iPad. Great for Chiropractic Report of Findings. Designed for the Multi-Touch screen, 3D Consultation puts high quality 3D graphics at your fingertips. Select conditions that fill your entire screen then move forward and backward in time. Patients can see conditions developing or improving with the proper care. Annotate onto any animation then email, post to Facebook or Twitter a screenshot to your patients. It's a Powerful social media content generator with annotated graphics your custom message. Great for marketing your practice! With 3D Consultation you will not only enjoy teaching patients conditions but spend less time doing it. It’s a great way to improve compliance.
Designed for Multi-Touch
- Swipe to play
- Tap to pause
- Interactively scrub the animation forward and backward in time
- FULL SCREEN Graphics
- High polygon detail
- Labeling explains key aspects of the animation
- Draw onto any animation with a single click
- Email a screenshot of a condition with annotation
- Post screenshots of any condition with annotations to your Facebook or Twitter pages. A powerful and effective way to market your practice on Facebook and Twitter
- Use Airplay to stream 3D graphics directly from 3D Consultation to your HDTV with AppleTV
- Cervical Spinal Degeneration
- Cervical Spinal Degeneration XRay
- Lumbar Spinal Degeneration
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Degenerated Disc
- Left Lateral Bulging Disc
- Right Lateral Bulging Disc
- Central Bulging Disc
- Posterior Lateral Herniated Disc
- Transitional Segment
- Upper Cross Syndrome
- Impingement with Bursitis
- Adhesive Capsulitis
- AC Joint Adhesions
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- ACL Knee Injury
- MCL Knee Injury
- Meniscus Knee Injury
- Sprain (mild, moderate, severe)
- Foot Pronation
- Foot Supination
- Foot Pronation with effects on the body
- Plantar Fascitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
and more great animations and features coming soon
What's New in Version 1.9.6
- Maintenance build for localizations
I bought this app last year. I've enjoyed using it with my patients, and the feedback has been positive. The value for the quality of data is good. I'm looking forward to future upgrades and advances. It is my opinion that technology can bridge gaps in understanding, I believe this app has the best quality and the best graphics.
Use it every day
This is the only app I can use with every patient and every report of findings. Love the full screen animations and drawing tool. I don't use the social media stuff much but occasionally email my drawings to patients.
This is he best app for patient education. E mail their reports and help the patient under stand their condition. Helps the patient succeed in their treatment and Reefier.
A must for all Doctors
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Dec 06, 2012
- Version: 1.9.6
- Size: 452 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: CommVantage, Inc.
- © 2012 3D Practice
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.