3D Earth - weather and forecast
By Dmitry Alaev
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Meet the wonderful 3D Earth. The most beautiful app, ever!
This unique application combining: weather forecast, clocks, widgets and a beautiful view from the space to our Earth.
Accurate weather conditions and forecast is a main features of this app.
The unique weather forecast algorithm has access to thousands weather stations. It’s allow to make a mostly accurate forecast for each location around the world!
Current weather condition has detailed description, air temperature, wind direction and force, humidity, dew point, pressure, visibility, as well as comfort index with reference to current weather conditions.
Weather forecast information has detailed description, day and night air temperature, wind direction and force, humidity, UV index, probability of precipitation, and comfort index with reference to current weather conditions.
● Real time 3D rendered Earth
● Weather map layers with temperature, humidity, wind, pressure and precipitations
● World clocks
● Weather condition for more than 150 000 locations around the world with 15 days and hourly forecasts
● Beautiful graphics for 15 days and 48 hours forecast
● Notification Center Widget provides quick access to weather forecast and current condition
● Temperature on the icon badge. The current temperature for your location will be displayed on your Home Screen now
● Sunrise and Sunset time
● iCloud sync keeping your cities list at your devices
● Universal app, one app for all devices iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and iPod Touch
What's New in Version 2.2.1
Western Hemisphere, day and night icons bug fixed.
Pretty Cool but...
Update 7/17/17: Fixed Western Hemisphere sun/moon bug finally! Good Job!
Update 6/26/17: Even after the recent update it still has a moon with a star during the day. I am guessing this app is not Western Hemisphere friendly. I've also noticed there are a few more apps like this one out there with the exact same GUI and functionality but different developers. Kind of fishy. Nonetheless great weather app. Pleased fix the moon and sun bug for 5 stars.
It is kind of weird that the app uses a moon with a star next to it indicating that it's sunny, wouldn't a sun be more appropriate? It does however uses a sun with a cloud slightly covering it for being cloudy which makes perfect sense. But looking at a moon on a sunny day seems awkward.
If it had a sun opposed to that moon icon during the day I would give this beautiful app 5 stars.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 14, 2017
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 44.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Dmitry Alaev
- © Bad Monkey - Living Weather
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Weather Widget$2.99