3D Human Body Organs Reference
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The human body is the most perfect machine, here we will see on 3D the human body organs, a basic encyclopedia with each group too, all 3D organs models can be rotate in all directions.
This encyclopedia you will find content on the nervous system, circulatory system, endocrine system, excretory system, digestive, reproductive, urinary system and more.
This is one of many beautiful encyclopedic medical applications 3D on a great repertoire.
You can find the rest of this applications like this, just place a search on the store with the word:
And of course your comments and emails are always welcome for updates, suggestions and provide a better service for you.
Lacking in many areas
1) Color shading is ridiculous and textures lacking on many anatomical renderings with anomalous color bands, etc.
2) No "opening up" an organ to see interior structures.
3) No labeling of organ structures.
4) Fixed window size until I read about the command-F is someone else's review.
5) Who picked the color scheme and type size for the "encyclopedia?" On my hi-res MacBook Pro, I can barely read it. No way to scale the type. The blue type on a dark background is a beginner-level design student's mistake. Really poor readability!
6) I used an anatomy book in nursing school that had a section of transparencies in the middle that was more detailed and useful than this app.
7) This app might be useful for the layman; it is definitely not a professional-level application.
8) This app has an overall cartoonish look.
This is my assessment based on sixteen years as a Registered Nurse. I'm hoping for drastic updates to this application that will cement a place firmly in the pro-level tier of medical apps. But I'm not holding my breath.
$4.00 worth of useless garbage
If you're helping your pre-teen learn about the human body, you might find this app useful. If you're in a high school or college level anatomy or A&P course, this is useless. The graphics are horrible, so inaccurate and lacking in detail that they have no value as a study aid. You can't manipulate the images, not even simple actions, like rotating them, let alone 'exploding' them, so that you can see how bones or joints fit together.
Scrape toghether a few more dollars, and go buy yourself an anatomy coloring book. That will keep you busy until someone does this right, and puts these guys out of business.
Could be better
I bought this app as an aid to learning the skeletal system. It provides nice 3d views of the bones, but there are no labels. Also, on the skull, the individual bones are not shown. All that is shown is the cranium as one piece. It would be nice to see the individual bones that make up the cranium. Additionally, I would like to be able to see the entire skeletal system, not just one bone at a time. In conclusion, this app is okay. However, if it is updated it could get a lot better.
- Category: Medical
- Released: Jul 21, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 57.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: usamau03 barrienmela
- © usa03
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later