3D Organon Anatomy – Heart, Arteries, and Veins is a feature-rich interactive cardiovascular atlas enhanced with quality anatomy descriptions and texts with frequently encountered clinical correlations.
Learn heart and vascular anatomy with thousands of realistic anatomical models/structures. An all-in-one solution for learning clinical, topographic and systems-based anatomy. The 3D anatomy models can add important cognitive input for understanding the spatial relationship between anatomical structures and landmarks leading to an increased retention of knowledge. The app includes skeletal system and connective tissues as a bonus.
Suitable for medical and allied health students and professionals. Appropriate for patients and lay persons who want to learn more about the inner structure and function of their body. Convenient patient education in hospitals and private practice. Also, suitable for students over 12 years old. Can be used to increase student engagement in the classroom.
+ Visualize anatomy using the latest 3D technologies.
+ Included structures: Heart (myocardium, ventricles, atria), Heart valves, Pericardium, Great vessels, Arteries of the body (all regions), Veins of the body (all regions).
+ Bonus body systems: Skeletal system, Connective system. (Ligaments, Articular capsules, Bursae, Cartilages, and other connective tissues).
+ Rotate, pan, and zoom in/out.
+ Double tap to select and focus on a structure.
+ Hide or fade selected structures.
+ Realistic X-ray mode (Fade others button).
+ Single- and multi-select modes.
+ All featured text descriptions and clinical correlations are written by professors of anatomy and medical professionals.
+ Amazing life-like high detail graphics for better user experience.
+ Beautiful symmetry of designed organs and structures makes learning easy and pleasant.
+ Take snapshots of your scene for later study or reference.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
So the graphics are pretty good, but that is all this app has going for it. However, there are no detailed images of a heart, just an image of where it sits in the body (behind the sternum where you can hardly see it in the graphic). There are no names to any of the arteries or veins. I try to search for a particular item and nothing comes up! This app won't help me learn anatomy if there are no names. So sorry I wasted $7.
Do Not Waste Your Money
This App is nothing but a scam! This is so awful and no specific instructions on how to navigate the app. It’s absolutely frustrating and useless.
- MEDIS MEDIA PTY LTD
- 248.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Medis Media Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.