3D Organon Anatomy – Muscles, Skeleton, and Ligaments is a feature-rich interactive anatomy atlas enhanced with quality anatomy descriptions and texts with frequently encountered clinical correlations.
Learn musculoskeletal and connective tissues anatomy with thousands of realistic anatomical models/structures. An all-in-one solution for learning clinical, topographic and systems-based anatomy. The 3D anatomy models can add important cognitive input for understanding the spatial relationship between anatomical structures and landmarks leading to an increased retention of knowledge. The app includes the visual system (eye) as a bonus.
Suitable for medical and allied health students and professionals. Appropriate for patients and lay persons who want to learn more about the inner structure and function of their body. Convenient patient education in hospitals and private practice. Also, suitable for students over 12 years old. Can be used to increase student engagement in the classroom.
+ Visualize anatomy using the latest 3D technologies.
+ Included structures: Muscular system organized into layers, Skeletal system, Connective system (Ligaments, Articular capsules, Bursae, Cartilages, and other connective tissues).
+ Learn the origin, insertion, action, innervation, and blood supply of all the muscles of human body.
+ Switch between systems-based or topographic anatomy layouts. Presenting regional or systems anatomy has never been easier.
+ Rotate, pan, and zoom in/out.
+ Double tap to select and focus on a structure.
+ Reveal or hide muscles arranged into layers from deeper to superficial.
+ Hide or fade selected structures.
+ Realistic X-ray mode (Fade others button).
+ Single- and multi-select modes.
+ All featured text descriptions and clinical correlations are written by professors of anatomy and medical professionals.
+ Amazing life-like high detail graphics for better user experience.
+ Beautiful symmetry between designed organs and structures makes learning easy and pleasant.
+ Take snapshots of your scene for later study or reference.
+ Added live search capability in search function.
+ Added full path information relevant to body systems for every selected object (iPad).
+ General fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Understanding helps correct
Really useful for my physical therapy. Helps me understand my aches and pains.
The rectus abdominal is shown as under the external and internal obliques when it should lie above.
Not a good app.
- MEDIS MEDIA PTY LTD
- 273.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Medis Media Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.