3D Organon Anatomy is a feature-rich interactive anatomical atlas enhanced with quality text descriptions and over 160 frequently encountered clinical correlations organized per body system.
Learn human anatomy with over 4000 realistic anatomical models/structures. An all-in-one solution for learning clinical, topographic and systems-based anatomy. The 3D anatomy models can add important cognitive input for understanding the spatial relationship between anatomical structures and features leading to an increased retention of knowledge.
Suitable for medical and allied health students and professionals. Appropriate for patients and laypeople who want to learn more about the inner structure and function of their body. Convenient patient education in hospitals and private practice. Also, suitable for students over 12 years old. Can be used to increase student engagement in the classroom.
The 3D Organon Anatomy app includes detailed male and female models. The following body systems are included for each gender: Skeletal, Connective, Muscular, Arterial, Venous, Nervous, Lymphatic, Heart, Respiratory, Digestive, Endocrine, Urinary, Reproductive, Sensory organs, and Integumentary (skin).
+ Visualize anatomy using the latest 3D technologies.
+ Unique topographic and systems-based anatomy layouts. Presenting body systems or localized structures has never been easier.
+ Easily switch systems On and Off using the corresponding buttons.
+ Rotate, pan, and zoom in/out.
+ Double tap to select and focus on a structure.
+ Hide or fade selected structures.
+ Single- and multi-select modes.
+ Realistic X-ray mode (Fade others button).
+ All featured text descriptions and clinical correlations are written by professors of anatomy and medical professionals.
+ Amazing life-like high detail graphics for better user experience.
+ Action buttons for displaying muscles into layers, from deep to superficial.
+ Beautiful symmetry of designed organs and structures makes learning easy and pleasant.
+ Take snapshots of your scene for later study or reference.
+ Improved small intestine (jejunum and ileum) models.
+ General fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome 3D APP!
FIVE STAR APP.
This is the best app!
I personally wish it gave the insertion of muscles and origin. Being a first semester anatomy student it's been very helpful. It allows you to see things in 3D and by my anatomy book it's been confusing understand the layers. This app has truly helped.
I can't think of many ways to improve it except for insertion and origin, if possible take off the writing above the slides, create muscle groups, ex: ROTATOR CUFF group, where they can be learned together.
Awesome job!!!!!!! Thank you for making this as wonderful as it is- the 3D and easy maneuvering of the body parts is the BEST I have ever used for an app! Unbelievable movement and rotation.
Unable to Use App
My library paid $20 for this app, and we can't get it to open nor have we gotten a response from customer support when we emailed quite some time ago. We've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and it hasn't helped. The app opens with the Organon logo screen then immediately goes black when the app is supposed to open.
This is the anatomy app I've been dreaming of!!!
- MEDIS MEDIA PTY LTD
- 383.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Medis Media Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.