3D Pro Shooting
By iGold Technologies
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Introductory pricing, grab it now and enjoy all the future updates for free. ***
Realistic shooting game simulating real shooting events using your iPhone/iPods motion sensors with online competition and addictive gameplay.
Online competition supports over 190 countries making it a virtual international competition.
It only takes your practice, skill & concentration to play for your country and become a top scorer.
Controlling the gun and shooting is so simple. Just tilt to move the gun and tap the screen to shoot.
Like real shooting, It tests your hand-eye coordination and concentration skills to the limit. But, as you play again and again, you can see that your score as well as skill steadily improves and thats what makes it so addictive.
- Four individual shooting events(i.e., AirPistol, Moving Target, Trap & Double Trap).
- Championship mode with above events and country based medal tally.
- 3D Gun and Targets with realistic environments.
- Precise gun movement based on tilting direction.
- Easy, Normal & Realistic difficulty modes.
- Individual auto save & load for all game modes.
- Online Scores with country listing for all events in Realistic difficulty.
- Accuracy of each shot is used along with score to break ties.
- Choose your opponents before playing an event.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
- Upgraded with full iPad Support.
- Improved Graphics for iPad & iPhone4 Display.
- Several other minor improvements.
Pretty good trap shooting simulation on an iPad, probably as close to reality as you can get on this hand held platform. Great Job. It is asking a lot, I know, but I do most of my shooting in the real world of upland and waterfowl hunting where the wind and the whim of fleeing birds add a wealth of new variables. If you could program an application to include variables like random flight direction (including incoming ducks), obstacles like tall bushes, shifting wind conditions, and speeds, I would buy it. I am seeking something to simulate the split second decision making on leading distance that real world bird hunting requires.
Nice Shooting Game
I find this to be a pretty good aim and shoot game. If you aren't too terribly used to moving the iDevice and pressing the screen to shoot (like me), it might take a little while to get used to, but all in all this is a lot of fun to play!
Not very engaging
This game has okay mechanics and the graphics aren't too bad, but as a whole the game just didn't hold my attention.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 01, 2010
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 7.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: iGold Technologies Private Limited
- © 2010 iGold Technologies (p) Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.