By Futuremark Oy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Benchmark your device with 3DMark, the world's most popular performance test. Use 3DMark to test the performance of your iPhone or iPad, then see how it compares with other models. You can even compare your benchmark test scores with smartphones and tablets running Android, Windows or Windows RT.
- The world's most popular benchmark test, now available on iOS.
- Includes a 64-bit version for testing the latest models.
- Compare the fastest iOS, Android, Windows and Windows RT devices.
- Easy to use, no technical know-how needed.
- 100% free. No ads. No restrictions.
3DMark is used by millions of people, hundreds of hardware review sites and many of the world's leading technology companies. It's the industry standard benchmark for graphics performance measurement, a professional level diagnostic tool now available to everyone for free!
Use 3DMark Ice Storm for device-to-device comparisons of mainstream mobile devices. Ice Storm is an OpenGL ES 2.0 benchmark test that uses fixed off-screen rendering at 720p then scales the output to fit the native display resolution of your device. Ice Storm includes two graphics tests designed to stress the GPU performance of your device and a physics test to stress its CPU performance.
Use 3DMark Ice Storm Extreme for device-to-device comparisons of high performance mobile devices. Ice Storm Extreme raises the off-screen rendering resolution to 1080p and uses higher quality textures and post-processing effects in the graphics tests to create a more demanding load for the latest smartphones and tablets.
Use 3DMark Ice Storm Unlimited for chip-to-chip comparisons of the hardware inside your device without vertical sync, display resolution scaling and other operating system factors affecting the result. In Unlimited mode the rendering engine uses a fixed time step between frames and renders exactly the same frames in every run on every device. The frames are rendered in 720p resolution "offscreen" while the display is updated with small frame thumbnails every 100 frames to show progress.
Technical guide to 3DMark benchmark tests:
OS: iOS 6.0 or later
Memory: 512 MB
Storage: 174 MB
NOT COMPATIBLE with iPod touch 4th Gen.
This app is for non-commercial use only:
- Business users should contact email@example.com for licensing.
- Members of the press please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
- Now includes a 64-bit version for benchmarking iPhone 5s, iPad Air and iPad mini with Retina display.
- Scores from those devices will improve slightly with this version.
- Device models that do not comply with our benchmark rules have been delisted from the Device Channel.
- You should not use scores from delisted models to compare devices.
- For more details, please visit: http://bit.ly/3dmark-rules
- Compare your score with Windows 8 tablets in the Device Channel.
Shows how bad apple devices are
Really shows the truth iPhone 5s is like number 70 or so
Needs 64 but support
Otherwise it is a very good app to have on the go and to test the potential of your device!
Gets my iPhone 5s very hot when doing the extreme test. Please fix
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 02, 2013
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 179 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Futuremark Oy
- © 2013 Futuremark Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.