- can register several 3DWOX printers
- monitoring by 3DWOX inner Camera
- Support only Sindoh 3DWOX
- Needs network connetion for monitoring
3DWOX, DP102, DP200, DP201, DP202, DP303, 2X, 2X DP303
- supports Spanish devices
Ratings and Reviews
So far so good; 2018–1 1-12
Bout 3 weeks ago I finally dove in and committed to a printer, DP-200, The one SOLIDWORKS shows on their site.
Today downloaded the app-even though it only got crappy reviews.
so far; in the 15 minutes I have been using it I have had no issues. The camera came right up and I’m watching the print. I am inside the house, when I leave and go out in the world I will see how he responds and get back to y’all.
went with four stars just cause.
Entered an endless loop when you attempt to add a printer
You open the app thinking this will be great I cab 3D print from my phone, no more walking back and forth, but when you go to add the printer it glitches out and starts you on an endless search loop.
Crashes when you search wifi
- SeungHun Lee
- 3.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-2017 Sindoh Co.LTD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.