4 Elements II (Premium)
By Playrix Games
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
* 4 Elements II is smartly designed to deliver constant variety. - IGN.com
* 4 Elements II does everything right. Match-3 lovers and even those who aren’t fans of the genre will find this game to be a very enjoyable experience. - Gamezebo.com
Misfortune has befallen the magic kingdom again! A careless charm made the formerly wondrous ancient world overcast, beset with darkness and despair. Four fairies of the elements were deprived of their magic power. Be the hero the kingdom seeks: set the fairies of earth, air, fire and water free, and restore the book of magic!
ENJOY THESE AMAZING FEATURES:
- 4 adorable fairies of the elements to set free
- 16 magic cards to collect
- 64 unique match-3 levels + 32 bonus levels
- 4 exciting quests to complete
- iSpy, spot-the-difference and other types of mini-games
- Various achievements to get
More Mac Apps by Playrix:
* (New!) FARMSCAPES - Help Joe restore his farm!
* MYSTERY OF MORTLAKE MANSION - Discover the dark secrets that haunt an old mansion!
* FISHDOM 2 - Swap colorful tiles and earn money to create aquariums of your dreams!
* AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS: THE GAME - Travel back to Victorian times and get ready for spectacular adventures!
* THE RISE OF ATLANTIS - Raise the legendary continent of Atlantis back to the surface!
* ROYAL ENVOY - Save the wonderful land of Islandshire from the merciless forces of nature!
* 4 ELEMENTS - Restore the ancient kingdom to life!
* FISHDOM - Complete Match 3 levels and create the aquarium of your dreams!
* GARDENSCAPES - Restore a formerly beautiful garden back to its glory!
* FISHDOM H2O: HIDDEN ODYSSEY - Look for hidden items and build your Fishdom!
* CALL OF ATLANTIS - Collect seven crystals of power to save Atlantis!
* ELEMENTALS: THE MAGIC KEY - Plunge into the world of magic and mystery inhabited by elementals.
Our games are available for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad. Look for Playrix apps on the App Store.
WANT MORE PLAYRIX FUN?
Visit us at Playrix.com
Follow us on Twitter.com/Playrix
Find us on Facebook.com/PlayrixGames
One is enough -- pick this one
For anyone who remembers how tough the last 2 levels of 4 Elements 1 were, this qame was basically equally as easy. A few restarts, but no big deal.
Achievements -- I missed some -- like play a level where all moves chain 5 or more -- uh huh, sure.
Bonus challenges -- The game boards appear to be new with the same game play style as in the core game, but there is less time. I replayed and lost the very first one 3 times in a row and gave up -- for today, maybe forever.
All in all, it is a sequel -- how different was it going to be. The artwork and animations are quite charming and colorful. The addition of pipe and slider puzzles within the match 3 levels adds variety from the first game. The puzzles in the chapter pages are very, very simple. The FROG portions, simple as well.
I would say the core game is almost relaxing except for the fact that I really did not want to play boards over again, so I was stressed to finish them. The first game was addictive; if you had to replay a board it was with a "I'll get you this time" attitude. Even those last two levels that literally took me months to finish. For me, in 4 E 2, it was "please let me get through it this time,"
I guess I really wasn't having much fun after all.
I would say, if you never played the first one, pick this one from the apple tree instead. You will have fun with it. And, unlike the first one, it won't beat you up. I am quite confident you will finish it.
I bought this because I love the original. I am very disappointed.
First of all, the screen is glitchy, like television before cable. I could live with that (merely annoying) but the game play is V E R Y S L O W. It says system requirements are 10.6.6 or later, and I'm running 10.7.3, but on my core 2 duo mac mini, it plays too slowly to even work. i went to select some tiles; I could have gotten coffee between the time I selected them and the time they were actually selected. Impossible to work with. Don't waste your money unless you have a much faster machine. They should have said so in the requirements. I wonder if they even tested it on a core 2 duo. I am not a happy customer.
A Lot for the Money
An excellent game with a number of extra games at the end in the premium version. The graphics are nice. Don't be put off by cute graphics at times. This is not an easy game. Nothing you can't figure out just nice and challenging. Well worth the money. One of the best match3 games out there--it's actually match a lot more than that! Up to 12 or more if you can.