4 in a Row is a challenging board game that is easy to learn but hard to master. The classis is that the player can enjoy as you try to beat the computer or play against a friend. 3 AI levels of gameplay (beginner, expert and master) lets you improve your skill as get fun from this.
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch
* Personalize player name and avatar
* Undo function
* Outstanding 3 AI levels: beginner, expert and master
* Multiple language support: English, Chinese and Japanese
* Score tracking and auto player rank
* Great graphics and awesome sound effects
* Play against a friend or the challenging computer on the same device, or play against a friend on two devices connected via Bluetooth
Bug fixes and iOS9 compatible.
Ratings and Reviews
So I made the mistake of playing against beginner... I think the big problem was letting him go first. Either way I was about 0/20. He did overlook a few moves just to take me out the very next move. Mocking me I guess.
Between that and the lack of being able to play friends without them being within Bluetooth range kinda makes this out dated. Do like the option to create your own player though.
There should be more updates to change this game around like girl avatars and the beginner mode.
All prone to letting you put three on the bottom resulting in an automatic win. Also beginner is the toughest.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.