FREE Four In A Row game for your iPhone and iPad.
Play against the computer or your friends.
- Attractive graphics
- Play against computer
- 2 player mode
- Enter names for players
- Change difficulty of computer
TAPMEDIA PRO SUBSCRIPTION
- You will receive access to the apps in the TapMedia PRO bundle for the duration of the subscription.
- Subscriptions with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription.
- Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
- You may cancel a subscription during its free period via the subscription setting through your iTunes Account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
- Added to TapMedia PRO bundle
- Bug fixes & improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Very challenging on expert
One of the very best Connect Four apps in terms of challenge. In order to finally beat it on expert, I had to look at a strategy guide which told me the right opening moves to play. But the game is known to be a forced win for the first player, so it may have defended flawlessly for all I know. The only reason I deduct one star is because there's no option to have the computer move first. Such a simple feature to add...
Computer always wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fun if you play two-player but when you play against the computer you can never win.
fun but if u wanna play against computer and change difficulty u can never win.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.