40/29 News - Fort Smith news and weather
By Hearst Television
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the 40/29 News app for free today. Get real-time access to Northwest Arkansas, the River Valley and Eastern Oklahoma local news and weather, national news, sports, traffic, entertainment stories and much more.
With our local news app, you can:
- Be alerted to breaking local news, weather and traffic with push notifications.
- “Nowcast” ALL 40/29 Newscasts via live streaming or recently archived news. .
- Submit breaking news, news tips or email your news photos and videos right to our newsroom and it could be featured on air.
- Comment on local news stories that matter to you and share stories with email or on your social media pages.
- 40/29’s Get Ready Weather provides you the area’s most accurate and dependable weather updates, wherever your located.
- Our interactive radar lets you zoom in and out to street level and watch storms as they approach. Move the map around to see major weather activity.
No matter where you are in the River Valley or Northwest Arkansas, you can stay up to date on the latest news and weather information with the 40/29 News app.
What's New in Version 5.9.16
Download this update today for the latest features and the best in-app experience!
Miss the old app / pop up ads annoying / grammar and spelling missed
While the new updated app looks cool it is not very user friendly. It is hard to find anything without searching for it which wasn't the case with the old app.
There is also a pop up ad that keeps coming up. When it did I would just close out the app because it covered the front page. Who cares about Superior Automotive (have it as a banner on top or bottom of screen).
Also there are several stories that posted with a lot of bad grammar and misspelled words. If this is the quality of reporters then that explains why your channel is not Number 1 in the region. Thank goodness 5News (CBS) has their stuff together.
I am deleting the app from my devices (won't miss anything by doing that - just frees up my phone from crappy apps).
How about you set up your app to where you are able to tap the notification on a story and it opens up the link directly to that story, instead of just opening it up to the home page where you then have to search for the article you initially clicked on? *GASP*
- Category: News
- Updated: Nov 14, 2016
- Version: 5.9.16
- Size: 68.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Television
- © 2016, Arkansas Hearst Television Inc. on behalf of KHBS-TV
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.