The 432hz Music Converter changes the frequency, pitch, and tempo of audio to a target frequency, such as 432 Hertz. Arbitrary input and output frequencies are supported.
- Convert music between different frequencies (for instance 440 to 432 Hz).
- Support for many input formats (including the audio stream of videos).
- Change tempo and pitch independently (e.g. for music training).
- Convert batches of files to m4a, mp3, wav, and flac.
- Easy to use: drag file(s) into app and click "Convert".
More information: http://www.tequnique.com/432hz
Fixed HQ mode
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t do a batch convert
I tried to convert my iTunes folder and all it would do is make the alert sound. It wouldn’t convert or let me cancel. I had to quit the application. I don’t know whether it will work for individual songs becuase who has time for that.
After searching for 432Hz converters online, I made a mistake buying some other app which is not on App store, more expensive and has limitations before I found this 432Hz Music Converter on the App Store. I’m absolutely happy with the quality, performance and ease of use of this application. Highly recommend!
Super Program and Super easy to use
This is a great program. Very easy and quick to use. The only improvement I would like is to be able to recognize which songs I’ve converted and which ones I haven’t.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.