LawStack's complete Title 48 Code of Federal Regulations, Federal Acquisition Regulations System. Leave the heavy books at home and buy this app now.
• Free trial for new users. Available thereafter via in-app purchase.
• Complete offline access.
• All tables and images included.
• Add custom bookmarks, highlighting, and notes.
• Full-text search and other advanced search options.
• Email and share sections or selected content with colleagues.
Question, comments, or feature requests? Need specific updates? Email us at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: The information in this app is not intended to replace official versions, is subject to revision, and should not be considered legal advice. Tekk Innovations LLC presents this information without warranties, express or implied, regarding accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. In addition, this disclaimer may change at anytime. When necessary, consult primary source material.
Fixed a bug to display activity during purchases.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, a few suggestions
I just downloaded this and from perusing i5 for a few minutes I think it is a very nice app and well organized. I would have 3 suggestions though.
1) I wish it would include/map to the DFARS PGI.
2) I think it would be nice to at least have the option to read an entire part or sub-part at once. Instead it's broken down by section/sub-section. This can be nice sometimes for ease of reading but it would be nice to be able to see the whole part at once if you don't exactly know what you're looking for. Also, it would be good to have clauses separated by part so you don't have to scroll all the way.
3) It would be nice if the FAR matrix we included also. When you click on it, it says: "Note: The FAR matrix is not carried in the CFR. It is available in the loose-leaf edition." But it would be great if they would include it.
Other than those things, I think this is a very good, helpful app to have if you are in Government Contracting.
This app provides very quick access to the Federal Acquisition Regulation and the other regulations provided in Title 48. I found the search capabilities, the bookmarking capabilities, and the ability to e-mail sections of the regulations, to be particularly useful. The only thing that prevented a 5-star rating was the lack of hypertext links between the various internal references in the FAR and the other regulations. Links, of the type provided on the Air Force's FAR site, would push this product over the top.
Excellent app, frequently updated
This app pays for itself, as the publisher quickly updates the content when new FAR versions are released.
I frequently use this app to quickly answer contractual questions in business meetings or when posed with a question from a colleague. Well worth the investment. The app is easy to use. It makes working with convoluted defense regulations just a little bit easier.
- Tekk Innovations LLC
- 123.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009 - 2017 Tekk Innovations LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 48 CFR - 1 Year $29.99
- 48 CFR - 3 Months $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.