By DAG co.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Now 33% off regular price!
Let 4D Expenses easily record and categorize your day to day expenditure
- Instantly see where your money is going graphically
- Versatile banking data import tool - most important feature of financial program
- Quickly add new categories and sub categories
- Easily drag and drop graphs to other apps - then you can mail it to your mate :)
- Customize categories on the fly!
- Protect your privacy and define password
- Rapidly export data to Numbers, Excel or other programs. Your data is not in jail.
- Request a changes. We will consider them all.
☆☆☆ Visit us necessarily on apps.dag.pl/4dexpenses - just click Support link ☆☆☆
What's New in Version 1.5
French, Spanish and Polish localization.
4D expenses - scarlet version?
It does make a pie chart. The benefit of a chart is quick visualization of numbers through colors and dimensions. They remembered the dimensions and forgot the colors. 5 colors are assigned automatically. Once those categories are created, the remaining categories become variations of red. I'm glad it was only two bucks. I have a finance chart in all salmon. They didn't put much thought in that.
This is a great App. It is simple, customizable, and affordable.
It doesn't have a full screen mode or generate reports… But it does put one's budget front and center.
Great for tracking, not so great for creating a budget.
no automatic import
I quess you could use this for an expense report. There is no automatic import from outside institutions like Mint and Personal Capital which divide expenses up a bit differently but I look at them a couple times a week. If you don't mind entering every expenditure by had so you can see pie charts you will love this program
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Mar 07, 2012
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 66.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Polish, Spanish
- Seller: DAG s.c.
- © 2012 Dariusz Oskroba, DAG co.
Compatibility: OS X 10.5 or later