Electronic agenda to store email/web addresses, phone-numbers and text-data (postal-addresses, personal/confidential data etc.).
Just a click of the mouse, and it dials phone-numbers and launches your emailer with pre-compiled email-address or connects to the Web through a http or ftp address.
It can import relevant data from Contacts (no images), vCards (with images) and ldif/csv formats (i.e. Thunderbird etc.), and export data in vCard formats.
• Dialing via modem or through the speakers (land-phones only).
• All user-entered data are encrypted.
• Data-Backup (encrypted).
• Make calls via Skype (only calls, no SMS).
• Interface with Messages and FaceTime.
• Sending Mail (To, Cc, Bcc).
• Reduced Rate code (012 or other) supplied when necessary.
• Portability (i.e. moving from a country to another will set the right phone country-code).
• 'Reminder' function: every day it can remind you about any matching date (birthday, wedding-day etc.) in the database.
• Printing of mailing labels (Avery 18/21/24) and envelopes.
The second and third screenshot show how to perform phone-calls and send mail or connect to websites; while the fourth screenshot shows the app in reduced view: clicking the internet or the phone icon, you can send emails or make phone-calls.
Preferences > Phone: removed some obsolete locations and added new ones.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.