We make math fun & engaging. Over 20 Million kids use the Splash Math program to Boost Confidence, Increase Scores & Get Ahead in Math.
Splash Math is a comprehensive and curriculum aligned math program which reinforces math concepts using self-paced and adaptive practice.
***Awards & Recognition's for Splash Math Series***
Splash Math Program is currently used by over 20 million kids and has bagged several prestigious awards.
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” (2013) in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by BestAppEver.com
• Featured in Apple lists - “Staff Favorite”, “New and Newsworthy”
"Fun space-themed worksheets support wide range of skills. Kids will enjoy the space-themed graphics and the interactive nature of the worksheets. The ability to unlock the games is a great motivator." - CommonSenseMedia.org
"Overall, I’d have to give this app an overwhelming A++++ for ease of use, student engagement, academic content, and data generated. Way to go StudyPad!" - Cultivating Minds Without Losing My Own
Content Coverage: 81+ math concepts (Grade 4)
Curriculum: Common Core State Standards
***Key Features of Splash Math Grade 4***
+ Self paced math practice program
+ Explanation for wrong answers
+ Scratchpad for rough work
+ Virtual rewards and games
+ Monitor progress with real-time progress dashboard
+ Progress synced across multiple iPhones, iPods, iPads, desktops and laptops.
*** TOPICS COVERED ***
StudyPad has the best math apps aligned to common core standards with virtually infinite number of questions. This app covers following topics:
1. Place Value - Read and write numbers up to a million in various forms. Generalize place value understanding to multi digit whole numbers
2. Number Sense - Compare, Order and Round multi-digit whole numbers
3. Algebra - Work with factor and multiples, recognize prime and composite numbers, extend number patterns
4. Addition - Add multi-digit whole numbers using the standard algorithm
5. Subtraction - Subtract multi-digit whole numbers using the standard algorithm
6. Multiplication - Multiply up to four digit numbers by one digit numbers and multiply 2 two digit numbers
7. Division - Divide up to four digit numbers by one digit numbers including scenarios that lead to remainders
8. Fractions - Mixed numbers, general equivalence of fractions, addition and subtraction of like fractions, multiplication of fractions by whole numbers
9. Decimals - Read, write and compare decimals to the hundredths place including decimals greater than 1
10. Measurements - Multiply up to four digit numbers by one digit numbers and multiply 2 two digit numbers
11. Geometry - Lines, rays, line segments, angles, parallel and perpendicular lines, lines of symmetry
• Plans: $29.99/quarter or $59.99/year
• Free Trial: We offer a free trial period for above all plans.
• Cancel Anytime: No charges if plan cancelled before end of trial period.
• Renewal: Auto-renewal may be turned off anytime from Account Settings. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
User can cancel subscription & auto-renew anytime and no further credit card charges will be made from next billing cycle. No full or partial refund of the current subscription is offered for the active subscription period.
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplashMath
• Twitter: @splashmath
• Website: https://www.splashmath.com
Thanks for choosing Splash Math as your learning partner.
As always, your feedback is highly appreciated. If you like Splash Math, please give us a 5-star rating and review, that helps us a lot!
Ratings and Reviews
Great math practice for my kid
I wanted something that covered a wide range of math topics for my kid to get some extra but fun practice. He has set some goals for himself as he progresses through the app. Each correct answer results in earning a coin. He was determined to get to 2000 of those! He recently did that after months of ~45 minutes a week in the app. His next goal is to acquire all of the stars in his grade level and then the next grade after that.
I have noticed some syncing issues between devices as mentioned in some other reviews. This probably has to do with the servers or something. It would be nice to be able to see this improved.
Thank you for your feedback!
Stole my money too.
This program has way to many glitches between its apps for the kids and the parent app and the website. They do not sync well together. I got this because I wanted to keep track of my kids work from my iPhone when they do there learning game on there iPads but the systems are not updating and it's very annoying. What should be done is give us a partial refund for paying so much to access all the grades and not have the program work as stated. I also wish there was a way to turn off the non learning games on the app or track the usage of that as well to make sure our kids are not just playing that.
From Struggling to the Top of the Class!
My daughter has never been very strong in math. She struggled her way through 1st through 3rd, not quite at the bottom, but never really understanding the material. 4th grade hit her like a Mac truck, and because math wasn't my strong subject either, I knew she was in trouble.
Then I found Splash Math. I purchased it out of pure desperation. The $10 a moth fee seemed worth it, because it was either that or hire an expensive tutor.
I am SO glad I decided to try it!!! At 20 mins a day and only a few weeks into school, my daughter has reached the top of her class in math!!! Her teacher is astounded at just how easily the material is for her (as am I, since my daughter was never a math genius.)
If your child needs help, do yourself a favor and get them this app. You won't regret it!!
- StudyPad, Inc.
- 314.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 StudyPad, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $9.99
- 10 chapters pack $9.99
- Grade 4 Lifetime $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.