Save articles to your 4th Hero account! Track and organize your reading each month, save articles to read later, remind yourself to share insightful articles on social media.
- Twitter and Facebook share buttons are available when you save an article.
- If you save an article from a disallowed domain (like YouTube, where we don't know how to pay the creator), the article will appear with a red background.
- If you save an article offline, the app will try to wait until you're back online to save it.
- You can save articles from more apps, including Pocket.
- The article saved screen is more reliable - sometimes it would blink away really fast or not display full text.
- Deleting an article is a little less janky.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.