Powerful 4x4 SUVs that you can upgrade and customize into the trail rig of your dreams. Mud bogging, rock crawling, bombing around the dunes, off-road racing and even demolition derbies - there's an activity for every four-wheeler lover. Customize your rims, tires, bullbars, bumpers, snorkels, racks, cages, colors, and more. Install that lift kit, disconnect your sway bar, engage the lockers, air down the tires, and get on that trail! Don't forget to take a pic with Photo Mode once you get your rig to an impossible place!
Huge and tough off road levels, Diverse environments: muddy forest, scorching desert, freezing ice lake, bumpy hills and a demolition derby arena stadium.
Complete challenging missions, trails, races and derbies to earn in-game points.
17 SUVs - trucks and jeeps, to choose from as a base for your 4x4 rig, inspired by such classics as:
- Ford F150 Raptor
- Jeep Wrangler
- Jeep Cherokee
- Chevy Blazer K5
- Baja Beetle
- Toyota Land Cruiser 80
- Mercedes G Wolf
- Hummer H1
- 1970 Ford F250
- Land Rover Discovery
- Toyota Hilux
- Toyota FJ Cruiser Rally
- Lada Niva
- UAZ 469
- GAZ 66
- BTR LAV
Get behind the wheel of a precision-modded wheelin' rig and show'em how it's done!
Also featured in the simulator:
- Tons of tough trails to get stuck on
- Mud and tree-felling
- 3 separate color adjustments with glossiness ranging from matte to chrome
- Tire deformation when aired down
- High res deformable terrains (on supported devices) so you can truly dig yourself into the snow
- Boulder town in the desert for all your rock crawling needs
- Dumb AI bots and less dumb bots
- Suspension and solid axle simulation
- In-depth graphics settings to support the widest range of devices
- Buttons, steering wheel or tilt steering
- Button or analog slide throttle
- 8 cameras
- Realistic simulator physics
- Mid air controls
- Animated driver model
- Slope gauges
- 4 types of upgrades for your 4x4 SUV
- Manual or automatic gearbox, low range with auto diff lockers, handbrake
- Detailed vehicle setup and driving assistance settings
- Damage modelling
- Reworked low range a little, should be more consistent now
- Fixes for derby destructions not crediting the player correctly
- Added double tap to lock handbrake, you can use that to front dig in low range
- The vehicles will now crawl in low range when idling after you tap the throttle
- Other miscellaneous fixes
- Implemented measures to counteract some bugs that arose from the 4.0 update's conversion to the new garage system
- Added minimap
- Added multiplayer free roam (early ALPHA version)
- Other fixes and tweaks
- Reworked the Fullsize5's interior a bit, and added customizable roofs
- Replaced the Deputy's front suspension with coils
- Rebalanced higher speed driving, now level 5 trucks should reach 100 speeds
- The camera in the color menu is now controllable
- Bunch of other fixes
- Air down those tires and give that low range gear a workout! Tough as nails Crawling Trails added
- Winching added
- Mid air controls added
- Completely new, more stable and realistic wheel physics
- Deformable higher quality terrains on supported devices (iPhone 6s / iPad Air 2 and up), can be enabled or disabled in options. Bear in mind that the deformation is pretty performance intensive. It also changes the gameplay significantly on snow and sand surfaces, you can easily beach your off-roader in snow for example.
- Low range now automatically locks the differentials and slows down controls for more precision
- Added an option to name your vehicles, with names displayed on license plates
- Photo mode added to garage and in-game
- Added 3 color options to customize and glossiness adjustment
- Revamped the UI
- Added new rims and tires
- Tire deformation when pressure is low
- Added animated driver model
- New materials for glass and chrome
- Material detection for wheels on terrains
- Some performance improvements
- Added slope gauges
- Added slider in pause menu that adjusts main camera distance
- Fixed player final placing in demolition derby
- Made the reset button in derby more lenient (should reduce occurrences where player is stuck on top of a car and can't reset)
- Fixes for some headlight models
- Tons of other smaller stuff
Ratings and Reviews
I know the game is all about off-roading, but I would like to see some paved roads, on some maps, even if they are very short. I would also like to see railway lines and trains on some maps, as it would be fun to drive along and explore a railway track with the added suspense of a train being somewhere along them.
While being on the topic of trains, perhaps you could add in a high-railer pickup. These are trucks with both road and rail wheels that can run on roads and tracks. You could also use these to explore the railway line. I also would like to see a newer Hilux, like the iconic 2005 model-year ones or an even newer one. Please consider my suggestions.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the suggestions! I'll take them into account.
Fun game play, but chews up battery and game play pushes you to spend money for upgrades
Really, really eats up the battery. Easy to go through half the battery on my phone in 30 minutes of play.
Also, the upgrade costs get high quickly, but earning potential is low. Seems very intentional to push you towards in game purchases. I bought the game, make it reasonable to be able to earn my upgrades.
Those two things will probably make this a short term distraction for me, not a long time play.
It’s actually really great I’ve had it and no problems other than no free cam cockpit view or other cockpits to buy and some ads but just turn airplane mode on.
I think the game should fix the flexing when I flex the truck it just bounces and glitches.
But I really like the trucks and mods to it just add more old and new vehicles many a crazy car but you gotta at least try this game out peeps.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review and the suggestions! If you have any more suggestions, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
- Anatoly Volnov
- 427.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Anatoly Volnov
- In-App Purchases
- 70 000 Points $9.99
- Starter Pack $4.99
- 30 000 Points $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.