Count calories, track your diet, create, save and share recipes. You can enter your favorite meals, whether simple snacks, or complete recipes with ingredients and cooking instructions. Track calories and macro nutrients, as well as your progress in terms of body weight and size. Share recipes with friends.
Supports HealthKit and can help with your diet in many ways:
• Keep track of calories on a daily basis.
• Set a calorie limit, for example for the 5:2 fast diet, or other intermittent fasting.
• Balance carbohydrates, protein, and fat throughout the day, or at every meal.
• A small builtin database has most common food items, and you can easily add foods to the database if needed.
• Calculate calories, proteins, carbs, and fats, and optionally share with HealthKit.
• Set targets for macro nutrient ratios and let Diet Counts help you meet those targets.
• Store your favorite foods, whether a simple snack or a full meal, so you can easily count whenever you eat it again.
• Add a picture of your meal and avoid having to measure the next time: the picture shows the portion size.
• Enter your own recipes, with ingredients, amounts, and step-by-step instructions. Use it as your personal cookbook, and Diet Counts will calculate nutrient content based on the ingredients you specify.
• Share your recipes with others via email or AirDrop.
• Record measurements of body weight, neck, waist, and hip size, and optionally share with HealthKit.
• Check the journal to see your diet history and progress on weight and body size.
• Setup rewards for yourself to celebrate your achievements.
Ratings and Reviews
Why is bacon not listed?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! When we select foods to include in the built-in database, we avoid those where the nutrient content tends to vary strongly from one brand to another. Bacon is one of those. In such a case, you can add bacon as a custom food item to the database, specifying the nutrient content for your specific brand of bacon (if you need help with this, then just go to the More tab and send us an email). We will also continue to monitor user feedback and add food items when appropriate. Hope this makes sense, but you're welcome to send us an email with more suggestions on this.
Do not get this app. It is impossible to use. A waste your money!!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. The app has improved much over the past 3 years (since your review), so consider updating and giving it another try.
- Qi Analytics LLC
- 14.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, German, Portuguese, Swedish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2014-2018 Qi Analytics LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.