NEW UPDATED VERSION OUT NOW!
EASIER TO USE, TAKES UP LESS DEVICE SPACE, ADDITIONAL RECIPES NOW AVAILABLE.
Now also available on iPhone 7 and iOS 10 compatible.
The bestselling 5:2 Complete Meal Planner has everything you need to lose weight on the 5:2 diet. Eat under 500 calories a day two days a week, eat normally the rest of the time and still lose around 1.5lb a week.
• Includes 110 recipes for 5:2 diet fast days from FAMILY-FRIENDLY DINNERS, to easy SINGLE SERVINGS, ON THE GO LUNCHES, and delicious SWEET TREATS. Plus snack lists, calorie counts and tips for getting the best out of the diet.
• Three great new recipe bundles to add-on to the 5:2 Complete Meal Planner, all packed with delicious meals to see you through Autumn and Winter fast days.
The 5:2 Complete Meal Planner has everything you need to lose weight on the 5:2 diet. Eat under 500 calories a day two days a week, eat normally the rest of the time and still lose around 1.5lb a week.
OVER 100 tasty recipes that are quick, easy and delicious to fit around your lifestyle:
- Breakfast under 100 calories
- Lunch under 150
- Dinner under 250
ALL specially selected by the food and diet experts at WOMAN magazine.
- Low calorie snack ideas
- Sneaky secrets to making your meals go further and feeling fuller for longer
- Calorie count lists so you can adapt meal ideas to suit you
- Easy measurement guide with recipes in metric and imperial measures
We've updated your 5:2 Diet Complete Meal Planner with some fresh, new tasty recipes! The Meal Planner now features 110 delicious fast-day recipes.
This update also includes some minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Let us know what you think of the app by leaving us a Rating and Review in the App Store!
Ratings and Reviews
This diet works! Great recipes and tips. Helped me
Good, could be better
You need to be connected with a strong wifi connection for the download to work because it has loads of high res images. Otherwise it will look like it has downloaded but you'll just get a blank screen when you attempt to open it. I was concerned it was a lemon when I first downloaded it but I contacted the developers directly from their website and they were very helpful.
I am pleased with the quality and variety of recipes. My only complaint is that the portion size is often missing when the recipe clearly makes more than one serve. For example: a banana/passion fruit smoothie has 2 bananas, passion fruit, yoghurt and milk in it and says it has a calorie count of 93. Anyone who has ever counted calories knows this cannot be correct. A recipe for fruit salad clearly makes a whole bowl full but it is unclear whether a portion is a cup or 1/2 cup etc.
Other than that, it gives some interesting suggestions in an easy to use format and good pictures.
Deleted this app within 5 minutes of purchase. Beautifully designed and seemingly great recipes but way too much work for U.S. users. Although there is a conversion button, the conversions pop up in a screen that completely covers up the recipe. The pop-up screen gives you a list of measurements but does not tell you which ones apply to each individual ingredient.
- TI Media Limited
- 16.2 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © TI Media Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 5:2 Diet Complete Meal Planner - Shape Up for Summer $0.99
- 5:2 Diet Complete Meal Planner - Speedy Single Servings $0.99
- 5:2 Diet Complete Meal Planner - Comfort Foods $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.