5 Animal Mobility
By HFP90 Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
5 Animal Mobility consists of 5 separate workout programs. Each “Animal” represents one or a combination of the fundamental movement patterns- the squat, twist, bend, push, pull and lunge.
Each program consists of a dynamic warm up followed by a series of specific mobility and resistance exercises to increase your range of active movement.
The 5 Animals- Tiger, Dragon, Bear, Crane, Monkey- are inspired from Traditional Chinese Medicine and the “five elements” concepts.
Tiger represents the squat movement pattern, Dragon represents the twist/rotation, Bear represents the bend, Crane represents the push and lunge patterns, and Monkey represents the pull and lunge patterns.
Find your Power Animal
The 5 Animal Mobility programs can be used as self-assessment tools. You will be able to identify your “Power Animal”- this is the movement pattern that you can perform well. Certain movement patterns have sports and activity -specific applications, so you can build on your movement patterns as required.
Find your Critical Animal
The movement pattern that carries the highest risk of injury is your “Critical Animal” and is the pattern that you need to focus on and develop the most. You can use the 5 Animal Mobility programs for self-assessment to help you determine your weaker movement patterns which you should look to improve.
- No equipment necessary
- High quality photo and video footage
- Clear descriptions and easy-to-follow instructions
- Clean and intuitive user interface
- Content created by Ross Eathorne, experienced international fitness presenter and professional
- All exercises performed by fitness professionals to demonstrate proper form and technique
- Full video streaming available when connected to the internet
- Offline Mode with high quality photos lets you perform workouts even with no internet connection
What's New in Version 1.3
- Fixed offline mode issue for some users
- Updated Facebook integration
First the app wouldn't let me register with an email so I skipped. Second you only get one animal module for free, you have to pay $40 to get the rest. You can find the same thing for less in books or better yet for free on YouTube. This app is lame
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 03, 2016
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 12.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: HFP90 Limited
- © HFP90 Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Animal Bundle$29.99
- Bear Movement Premium$9.99