5 Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC) with Bonus Features
By Unbound Medicine, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** New 2015 Update with FREE preview **
Preview, Buy, or Sign In using this app.
FREE PREVIEW – View selected topics showing 5MCC’s comprehensive diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up information delivered in a proven, rapid access format.
ABOUT 5-MINUTE CLINICAL CONSULT
The latest update of 5-Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC) helps you diagnose, treat, and follow up on over 900 medical conditions found in everyday practice. Search or browse this best-selling reference by disease or symptom, then jump to each entry to easily find just the information you need – all without an internet connection.
EXCLUSIVE BONUS CONTENT
Includes 200 pediatric disease topics from the latest edition of 5-Minute Pediatric Consult and McGraw-Hill’s Diagnosaurus®, containing over 1,000 differential diagnoses.
• 900+ updated topics
• New diagnostic and treatment algorithms
• Evidence-based designations for proven treatments
• Full color images of dermatologic conditions
• Universal Index Search help find terms across all indexes
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
• Cross Links for fast navigation between resources
Purchase includes: 5-Minute Clinical Consult with Bonus Features plus one year of content updates and access to Unbound Medicine's 5-Minute Clinical Consult website.
iTunes automatic renewal feature: Your subscription will renew annually unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the conclusion of your subscription period. Your iTunes account will be automatically charged the current renewal rate within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. This will ensure you receive all updates and continued web access for the following year.
5-Minute Clinical Consult
Editor-in-Chief: Frank J. Domino, MD
Associate Editors: Robert A. Baldor, MD; Jeremy Golding, MD; Jill A. Grimes, MD
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Author: Roni F. Zeiger, MD
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
What's New in Version 1.16
• New 5MCC 2015 content update
• Interface design optimized for iOS 7
• New settings menu (tap Unbound logo in upper left) that includes:
-- Update Content
-- Contact Support
-- Give Feedback
• New multi-level section display on iPad allows user to quickly jump to desired sub-section within a topic
• New Pull Down for Updates feature (iPhone/iPod Touch)
• New Click on App Title for Updates (iPad)
• New Languages supported:
• Bug fixes
Overall, a great app
I have used this app for the past 10 years, as a student and in practice.
This is a great app, very easy to use, and I frequently show its information to my patients.
The only thing that I find a bit negative is that the duration of doses is frequently absent but this is the case with many apps and references anyway.
Well worth the money for Internal Medicine, family Medicine, and Emergency Medicine.
Seems comprehensive but some details that i need are not there such as specific dosages, length of therapy of meds. I paid a hundred bucks for yr subscription, a bit too expensive, but overall the app is helpful.
This is a great app for reliable clinical data and what is needed for a diagnosis. I would give it 5 stars but it cost $99 and will auto renew if I don't opt out by next year. It is a great resource for FNP program
- Category: Medical
- Updated: May 08, 2014
- Version: 1.16
- Size: 5.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- © 2014 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 5-Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC) Web + Mobile$99.99