** Latest 5th Edition Update **
ABOUT 5-MINUTE EMERGENCY MEDICINE CONSULT
Rosen & Barkin’s 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult delivers practical, quick-read information on over 600 medical conditions seen in emergency medicine directly to your smartphone and tablet. Search and browse for answers in concise topics organized to help save valuable time. Written and edited by practicing clinicians, this mobile resource is ideal for confirming accurate diagnoses and beginning treatment in the fast-paced environment seen in urgent and emergent care.
• Fully-updated details on 600+ topics found in emergency medicine
• Diagnoses spanning from pre-hospital to disposition stage
• Highlight and make custom notes within entries
• New cutting-edge topics including: bath salt poisoning, polyneuropathy, leukocystosis, and more
• Helpful Pearls and Pitfalls to help avoid common errors
• ICD-9, ICD-10, and SNOMED codes listed in each entry
• Universal Index Search to find terms across all indexes
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Editors: Jeffrey J. Schaider, MD; Roger M. Barkin, MD, MPH; Stephen R. Hayden, MD; Richard E. Wolfe, MD; Adam Z. Barkin, MD, MPH; Philip Shayne, MD; Peter Rosen, MD
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
This latest update provides interface upgrades to help enhance the performance of your app.
If you have further questions about the new features, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
Thank you for using 5-Minute Emergency Medicine.
Ratings and Reviews
Do not use unbound
I have had many of their products in last few years at about 60 an app. iOS 11 comes along and they are the ONLY app publisher that didn’t update their product to work in iOS 11. Their solution - rebuy every app to the updated iOS app. I bought the standalone non subscription app to prevent downstream costs with a huge upfront cost. Egg on my face huh.
Unbound had 2 years to update all their apps but chose to gouge their customer base!
Like no other! Is the book in an app. Is easy to manipulate through the conditions. The 'need to know' info for the ER.
My go to APP
Love this APP, concise but detailed enough to get the job done.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your kind review!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- 16.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 5-Minute Emergency Medicine $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.