You’ll have plenty of reasons to get up early when you stay “down east,” start your day off with our "50 Beaches" mobile app. Imagine a delicious country breakfast on your cottage deck while the glowing sun rises over the ocean, as you plan your day interactively with our mobile app. That will surely get your day off to a good start and it will only get better from there. The beaches in the east are breathtaking on the Island; the spectacular dune system at Greenwich in PEI National Park is a must-do for this region. At Basin Head the sand will even sing to you. Really. Some say it’s the special shape of the grains or the high silica count that gives the sand its voice. So take a barefoot stroll along the beach and enjoy the music of “Singing Sands”, or go on an adventure to discover your favourite.
Download our mobile app to:
- call us directly
- plan your day with our over 110 Points of Interest
- see our Festivals and Events, Things to do, Places to Stay
- get current news and updates right to your mobile device (allow PUSH Messages)
- save with our member coupons and rewards
- keep personal travel and other notes
- enter our best photo of the month contest
- use our built in QR Scanner, tip calculator
... and much more!
- Lyle Mozak
- 38.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2018 Island East Tourism Group Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.