This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Learn 50 languages for free using your native language!
50languages.com contains 100 lessons that provide beginners with a basic vocabulary. With no prior knowledge, you will learn to fluently speak short sentences in real-world situations in no time.
The 50languages method successfully combines audio and text for effective language learning.
50languages corresponds to the Common European Framework levels A1 and A2 and is therefore suitable for all types of schools and students. The audio files can also be effectively used as a supplement in language schools and language courses. Adults who have learned a language in school can refresh their knowledge using 50languages.
50languages is available in over 40 languages and in approximately 1600 language combinations, e.g. German to English, English to Spanish, Spanish to Chinese etc.
The 100 lessons help you to quickly learn and use a foreign language in various situations (e.g. in a hotel or restaurant, on a vacation, small talk, getting to know people, shopping, at the doctor, at the bank etc.). You can download the audio files from www.50languages.com to your mp3-player and listen to them anywhere – at a bus stop or a train station, in the car, and during a lunch break! To get the most out of 50languages, learn one lesson a day and regularly repeat what you have already learned in previous lessons.
What's New in Version 5.9
New language added: Nynorsk
Very grateful for this app, but it could be cleaned up
I don’t know how else I could have integrated as much Albanian studying into my life before I depart in 8 days, and the native speaker recordings are fabulous. But the further along you get, weird things crop up. Some of this is attributable to the fact that everything is translated from German. Luckily I have a decent grasp on German, so when the English says “they” but the Albanian speakers are using second person plural, I know it’s because they’re the same in German. Sometimes the speakers break from the script, and I’m inclined to trust them over what’s printed. In lesson 90 there’s a typo in Albanian, where it writes “moj” instead of “mos.” This app is a very useful supplement to studying a language rather than the answer to one’s language learning dreams. As other reviewers point out, there are no lessons about structure and grammar apart from what you can absorb from the phrases. Take it for what it is, though, and make the most of hearing native speakers.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 08, 2017
- Version: 5.9
- Size: 56.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Johannes Schumann
- © 50LANGUAGES LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Languages Package$9.99
- Ad removal$2.99
- British English Language Package$2.99
- Arabic Language Package$2.99
- German Language Package$2.99
- American English Language Package$2.99
- Spanish Language Package$2.99
- French Language Package$2.99
- Bosnian Language Package$2.99
- Italian Language Package$2.99