Scoring a card game of 500 isn’t the fun bit. You have to find your pen and paper, look up the scoring chart, and then do all the calculations to work out who is winning. It takes you away from the best part of playing 500. Playing 500.
500 Rules is a scoring companion app that's designed to let you play more rounds of the card game 500. It’s designed to keep you playing as quickly as possible. In fact, you don’t even need to open the app until the first round of 500 is complete.
- Fast. No set up. When the round ends, use the lightning fast app to determine the score.
- Offline. Great for when you're camping, or stuck in an elevator.
- Quick Reference. Can't remember if 6 spades or 6 clubs are worth 40 points? Bring up the bidding score card from inside your game.
- Multiple games at once. If you really love 500, you might have multiple games on the go. Or maybe you just want to see the history of all the games you played.
- Quickly reference the bidding score card from inside a game
- Small interface optimisations for the iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
Horrible...don’t buy. Doesn’t work.
Hello. We're really sorry it doesn't work for you and we want to make it right. Send an email to email@example.com with what went wrong and we'll jump on it straight away. Cheers, Tate and Dave.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.