500px - Discover photos from the world's best photography community
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
500px is the premier photography community for discovering, sharing, buying and selling inspiring art. Every month, millions of people visit 500px to find the world’s most incredible photography, interact with others who share their passion for photos, and develop their own skill and appreciation of the art.
CAPTURE, EDIT, AND UPLOAD YOUR BEST PHOTOS
We’ve taken advantage of some of the new features in iOS 8 to build a camera right into the app! With exposure compensation and manual focus when you need it and a full-auto mode when you don’t, the new camera helps take your iPhone photography to new heights.
And when you’re done taking great photos, you can make them even better with a powerful suite of editing tools created by Adobe. From capture, to editing, to upload -- you never have to leave the comfort of the app!
Adobe Lightroom® users can also upload their synced photos from Lightroom Mobile directly to 500px using our revamped upload experience.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY AND INTERACT WITH FELLOW PHOTO LOVERS
Browse through the best photos taken by some of the world’s most talented photographers, as voted on by our passionate community and selected by our carefully-curated team of guest editors.
When you find a photo you love, let the photographer who took it know by commenting on it, liking it, or adding it to your favorites so you can come back to it again and again.
Finally, learn more about fellow 500px users by visiting their Profiles. Browse their entire image library, find out what photo gear they use, read their personal bios, and then follow them on all their favorite social networks with just a few taps.
What's New in Version 4.1.1
New in 4.1.1
Un caloroso benvenuto a tutti gli utenti Italiani
You asked and we heard:
- Swipe to delete comments
- Improved browsing on iPad with bigger photos in grid view
- Crash with photo upload
- Creative Cloud login issues
- Notifications tab should have all of your notifications
New in 4.1
- Support for iOS9
- Multitasking on iPad Air 2
- Find 500px photos and users in iOS Universal Search
- App translated to Italian
- Filter photo categories by Popular, Upcoming and Fresh
- Set your user profile cover photo from any of your photos
New in 4.0:
TL;DR The whole app has been redesigned from the ground up to offer a better, more streamlined 500px experience. The photos you love have never looked better on a mobile device!
Say hello to a brand new 500px iOS app, redesigned from scratch to make for the best mobile photo experience possible.
Not only is 500px 4.0 easier on the eyes with beautiful new animations and a light visual style, it’s also easier to use and navigate no matter how you prefer interacting with your friends and fellow photo lovers on 500px.
Here are just a few of the new features you can look forward to using:
- The all-new home feed keeps you up to date with the latest photos from the people you follow, mixing in recommendations so you’re always discovering new talent and meeting fellow photo enthusiasts from across the globe.
- A new & improved Discover section ensures you’re never far away from the most inspirational photos on the Web, while making sure everybody who joins 500px has a chance to be seen.
- Streamlined search lets you quickly and easily find the people and photos that move you most.
- Your 500px profile has never looked better on a smartphone! Featuring the same sleek, minimalist styling as the rest of the app, each of your photos is now displayed in the appropriate aspect ratio under an eye-catching banner and profile photo.
- Uploading photos straight from your phone is much easier now. And with built-in Adobe editing tools and presets, you can make sure your photos have that signature style all your own.
We are so excited to unveil the next evolution of the 500px mobile experience. Download 4.0 now and discover what this incredible community is all about.
Good app - Dramatic change of the new version causing some issues
As a 25 years software engineer and QA, I would like to point out a few things since the release of the new version of 500px.
The old version seemed more intuitive and visually pleasing, however the new version has with it capabilities and functionalities not there before.
The latest incremental release of the app addressed a lot of bugs and issues it was facing. But, there are still a few issues that need to be corrected. The main one being that, after a while using and viewing photos, the app consistently stops updating, and I've been able to recreate this consistently. Now, it might be a caching issue, or something related to iOS updates.
Currently, the only work around is to close the app and reopen it. Other than that, the app is progressing in addressing the initial issues it had with text fields, tags, etc.
It's a great app. Love how this is set more for photographers with quality work and not just people's quick pics of things they walked by. Few little bugs they still need to work out. But love this app.
No easy way to jump to fave photogs
500px itself is a great service, but this app update has resulted in a serious step backwards. One of the things I enjoy most is checking the photographers I follow. Now, this is effectively impossible unless they happen to have posted a new photo or like someone else's photo recently. Otherwise, I just have to cross my fingers that I'll see something from them in the feed.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 02, 2015
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 53.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: 500px Inc.
- © 500px Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.