500px - Discover photos from the world's best photography community
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
500px is the premier photo community for discovering, sharing, and licensing amazing images. Stay inspired with a continuous feed of the world’s most incredible photography, connect with photo lovers from across the globe, and share your best work with a passionate community—-all from the palm of your hand!
THE WORLD’S BEST PHOTO COMMUNITY FITS IN YOUR POCKET
The only thing better than being a part of the world’s best photo community, is having access to that community no matter where you go.
The beautifully-designed 500px app puts a world of inspiring photography at your fingertips, keeps you connected with photographers, photo enthusiasts, and friends from around the world, and gives you the creative tools to capture, edit, and share photos that are unique to you.
Here are some of the features you’ll find inside:
- A sleek home feed will keep you scrolling through inspiring images from the people you follow, and recommendations based on the photos they like.
- A unique Discover experience ensures everyone has a chance to get noticed, and keeps you up to date on the latest and greatest from the 500px community.
- Gorgeous photographer profiles that do you and your photos justice.
- A built-in camera that lets you capture image right inside the app, and Adobe-powered photo editing tools that make sure you can add your unique style to each image before you share.
- And since we never compromise on quality, all photos are displayed uncropped and at the highest quality--your photos have never looked better on a mobile device!
Take the app for a spin and discover what it’s like to have the world’s best photo community in the palm of your hand.
What's New in Version 4.2.0
What’s New in Version 4.2.0
- Meet the new and improved Focus View! Now when you tap a photo, we show it using the maximum available space.
- By popular demand, we’ve updated the image picker to show modified photos first.
- We've added 3D Touch support from home screen for all you lucky iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus users.
- Various bug fixes and UI tweaks
Beautiful Photos and Great Looking App
I absolutely love this app, I've been a user for a couple of years now and still think this is a beautifully designed app with TONS of inspiration and personal feedback for a pro photographer like myself. A feature I'd like to see in the future is a way to organize your favorites into albums, I do believe this is already available but only to the paid subscribers. If this feature was included in the free version this would be hands down my favorite photo app out there! Love to be able to use it for inspiration and posing ideas for clients, and having the ability to give them a visual of what I'm talking about and if there was a way to categorize all of those things this app would be top notch in my book hands down!!! Thank you for making such a high quality, visually appealing app that has a truly amazing collection of works from around the globe, but also a community for professionals to give each other critical third-party feedback! All in all, awesome idea and app!!!!
Still prefer the old app but getting used to this
Update: I like the new focus view in portrait mode but the landscape view is still being neglected. Would like to like/favorite an image without leaving the focus view.
Please improve the browsing experience - the transition between the detail view and the full screen photo view is jarring (tap takes you out of the full screen view). And it doesn't support landscape view in the detail section. If I was seeing the picture in landscape mode I need to switch to portrait mode to read and then tap the image again to get back to fullscreen mode and then rotate the screen to landscape mode. In that exact order. Even after so much usage I'm yet to master those moves. Could be so much simpler if you had simply supported the detail view in landscape mode or remembered the previous orientation and dropped the user back into the same view.
Latest update much better
The latest update is far better and nearly perfect. Thanks for listening guys. The only issue left, is that the same Like, Heart and i buttons found in portrait view are not available in landscape mode, which is really the best way to browse full screen. Almost there.
I went to browse through photos, a relaxing pastime and I was devastated by the ruined redesign. Tiny mid screen pictures, white background, and no Exif data on exposure settings and lenses. That is a deal breaker, people. This site is for serious amateurs and pros. The keywords are prominent as if they mean something to anyone. It's terrible. Revert to original!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 03, 2015
- Version: 4.2.0
- Size: 50.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: 500px Inc.
- © 500px Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.