52 Organizing Missions
By Happiness Strategies
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Awarded Week's Best iPad App by Appolicious - http://bit.ly/9frjnG
Sick of being disorganized? 52 Organizing Missions transforms your life from chaos to order – in just 30 minutes a week!
Based on the hugely popular 52 Missions Home Organizer program that already boasts countless success stories, this NEW iPad version incorporates additional features that make it more motivating than ever!
Just 30 minutes a week. That’s all you’ll need to organize your time, home, filing, possessions, personal time, friends, paperwork, bathroom, bedroom, to-do list, kitchen, office, car, bag/briefcase, living area, surfaces, storage space, laundry, finances, stress, diet, exercise, computer, routines, chores, and much more.
Each mission is broken down into easy-to-follow steps. Easy peasy! We even include a 30-minute timer.
Public accountability keeps you motivated! You declare your commitment online and check in every week to update your progress.
You can also access bonus resources and downloads. Plus you earn badges as you progress and share your organizing success.
Thousands of people have already made big changes to their lives – read the success stories here:
Now you can be one of them - right from your iPad!
Here are some of the things we cover:
- What to look for in your house, room by room, to fill a trash bag
- The 5 steps to detoxing your purse or briefcase
- How to never forget to pay another bill
- How to calculate the true cost of so-called ‘freebies’
- The secret to email and voice messages that save time and increase productivity
- The 5 steps to detoxing your car
- How to make yourself happier
- How to immediately declutter 50 items from your home
- A simple, 2-step process for filing everything
- How to perform a ‘closet clutter check’
- How to create the perfect wardrobe wish-list
- 4 steps to organizing your accounts and credit cards
- What to include in your emergency contacts list
- How to assemble a super-organized household notebook
- The secret to clear kitchen surfaces
- 2 principles for knowing where to store things
- Knowing which books, CDs and DVDs to keep – and which to get rid of
- How to create a bedroom sanctuary
- 7 easy steps to an organized computer
- The easy way to organize your home office or office
- How to create your ideal bedtime routine
- A smart way to organize your bathroom
- How to declutter your friends – with love
- How to create a household chore chart
- How to bust your procrastination demons
- 5 steps to being more productive at work
- 5 ways to spend less time on chores
- How to have more personal time
- 4 steps to reducing stress
- How to spring clean your living area
- How to set up a laundry system
- 50 things to give away instantly
- How to know when to say ‘no’
- 3 piles that will greatly simplify your paperwork
- 4 steps to turbo-charge your diet
- 3 steps to turbo-charge your exercise
- The solution to decluttered surfaces
- How to finally tackle that storage unit or storage space
- 4 sneaky time killers – and how to kill them first
- 3 things to immediately strike off your to-do list
- How to live better in your house’s boundaries
- Mini-projects to transform your garden
- Mini-makeover projects to help you look your best
- How to stop 10 negative thinking habits
- The secret to keeping kids’ bedrooms clear of clutter
- How to find your passion
- 4 steps to getting rid of debt
- How to create your ideal weekly schedule
- The 3-cubed formula for simplifying your life
Just imagine how organized you’ll become with 52 Organizing Missions on your iPad!
What's New in Version 1.1.2
Fix problem with remembering settings
Best organization ap out there
After just a few months and really at a few weeks I have a new home. I have to tell you I feel lighter mentally and physically. I never knew I had this weight on my shoulders. For only 30 min. a day I have a new home and I have lost 17 pounds (truly the weight is nothing compared to the feeling I have with my home). I am so great full to have found this app. Pay $10 and get a new life really the money I have spent on organizers and diets I could have bought this app. I don't know how many thousands of times over. Thank you so much, such simple solutions for such huge life stagnating problems. Thanks again and good luck and congrats to those who are starting this journey.
This is my go to app for quick life improvements. It's kept me going all year, staying focused enough not to throw my hands up in frustration. Can't wait for 2014. I'm clearing my tasks & for another 52 weeks. 52 weeks has made getting my act together Fun!
Organizing CAN be fun!
I love this app mainly because you can do a lot in 30 min and the app gets you through the worse part of organizing and that's decluttering!!!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 18, 2011
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Happiness Strategies Pty Ltd
- © Happiness Strategies Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.