Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
5DtoRGB is widely regarded as one of the best tools for converting footage from HDSLR and other cameras for video editing. Post-production professionals rely on 5DtoRGB every day for its high-quality results.
5DtoRGB Lite offers incredible control over the transcoding process, making it one of the top choices for cinematographers and post-production staff. Features like GPU processing, DPX output and import of custom OpenGL shaders make 5DtoRGB Lite a powerful addition to your video transcoding toolbox.
• Highest quality transcoding available
• Outputs to Apple ProRes 422, 4444 (Apple ProRes codecs must be installed)
• Outputs to DPX sequences
• Supports Canon 5D Mark II, 7D, T2i/T3i, 60D, Panasonic GH1/GH2 and many other camera brands and models
• Gamma correction
• Support for Technicolor's CineStyle LUT for Canon cameras
• Frame rate conforming (for converting 50/60p clips to slow motion 25/24p clips)
• Direct graphics hardware access using OpenGL-based shaders
The free 5DtoRGB Lite can process one video file at a time. For processing multiple files, check out 5DtoRGB Batch.
5DtoRGB is incompatible with the ATI Radeon X1900 video card.
What's New in Version 1.5.18
• Merged code changes from 5DtoRGB Batch 1.5.18
Solid conversions, no surprises
We use this anytime there’s a Canon DSLR in the mix. The ProRes output from this little app outshines anything I’ve seen from FinalCut or AME. Our workflow was changed to accomodate the extra time needed to convert from the cameras’ h.264 to ProRes — it’s really THAT good!
Thank you for the update! It was nessesary.
- Category: Video
- Updated: Mar 20, 2014
- Version: 1.5.18
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rarevision LLC
- © 2010-2014 Rarevision LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor