5K Runner: 0 to 5K Run Trainer. Couch potato to 5K
By FITNESS22 LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get in shape in 8 weeks with the official and often imitated 5K Runner® 0 to 5K program. This app has over 4.2 million success stories of people that got in shape and started living healthy, and you can do it too. Only 30 mins, 3 times a week, for 8 weeks and you will run 5K.
Get ready to start your new healthy life.
This app has won multiple awards (see below), is the most effective & popular 0-5K app and is highly recommended by health & fitness experts.
● Alternating walk / run intervals
● Run segments gradually increase over 8 weeks
● Human coach voice through your headphones that tells you when to walk / run.
● Listen to your music and the coach will blend in
● Control music through the app or headphones
● Compatible with Nike+ and all other GPS apps
● Compatible with all music apps
● Giant community of 0-5K runners on Facebook
● Earn achievements & badges as you advance
● Integrated with Facebook & Twitter
● Outdoors or Treadmill
GPS & Apple Health
● Built in GPS & Distance Tracking, also when app is in background
● Integrated with Apple Health for Calorie calculation & saving workouts
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Simple, Easy, and Gets Results
● Nothing to learn. Just press start
● Excellent for weight loss
● The best & most effective 5K training app
● Completely ad-free
We’re here for you
● We gladly answer all questions - just ask us at: email@example.com
- 4.2 Million People successfully did it
- Awards: Best 5K Training App, Best Running App, Editor's Choice, Top fitness app, Best Beginner App, Top Quality App, Best fitness and nutrition apps.
- Featured on CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others.
- Recommended by doctors on healthTap.com
- See real life success stories on facebook.com/5K.Runner.Community
"If you thought that you could never run - get ready for a BIG surprise. With this app - you will run"
"It's a great App, I was hooked by the second run, and it kept me running"
"If you want to start running and to keep running - this app will do it for you"
"One of the best iPhone running apps I’ve tested."
"This application is a must-have fitness trainer for anyone trying to catch the running bug or getting ready for a major running event"
"This app is amazingly effective and will help you achieve that coveted 5K distance. If you want to get running, this app is a must.“
- We are proud to be associated with several charitable organizations. Although we contribute to several causes, we have a particular soft spot for animals and are proud to contribute to aspca.org and rescuefromthehart.org. Please also consider donating.
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
Questions? Comments? Ideas?
What's New in Version 7.3
-iOS 10 Adaptations
Great App! Lost 60lbs!!
This is a great app. I was never a runner and didn't even understand why people went for any long distance runs. Weighing at 270lbs (5'8 height, age 34, asthmatic), I was skeptical and was afraid I wouldn't be able to do this but decided to go for it. I pushed and never gave up. It's been 5 months and now I'm down to 210lbs and loving to run! I completed 5k and 10k events and I can even consistently run for 8.5mi on my long runs. This app is great!! Now I'm working on increasing my pace using their pacer apps!! Highly recommend!! Tip: You WILL have bad days, don't let a bad day define your progress. When I had bad days, I just did the workout again on the next running day until I could complete it before moving on to the next one. Don't give up and don't stop once you complete it all.
It will transform you
I love using this app and just finished the entire 8 week program. Took me a few years, I kept falling off track and would have to start over. That's the best part about this app. You can repeat a day as many times as you need. You can go back if you need more training. I love the vocal cues letting me know I'm halfway done or almost there. The badges helped me feel accomplished and kept me motivated. I like the interface and the app is very easy to use. I recommend it to all my friends interested in trying a couch to 5k. Maybe I'll try their 10k app next!
Getting back after a break
I used to run all the time but was sidelined by an injury. This app has been great to ease me back into it without re injury. The timing is fabulous to fit into a busy schedule-I always know how long I will be working out.
One thing I wish it had was an indicator of speed e.g., "you are going ____ miles an hour", but maybe that is available with the pay version of the app.
Overall I highly recommend it, my husband and I even use it when running together as it helps us coordinate our pace really well.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 04, 2016
- Version: 7.3
- Size: 84.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: FITNESS22 LTD
- © Fitness22 LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.