5K Runner: 0 to 5K Run Trainer, Couch potato to 5K
By FITNESS22 LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- The OFFICIAL 5K Runner® 0-5K training app.
- 4.2 Million People successfully did it
- Get in shape and lose weight in 8 weeks
- Featured on CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others…
- 8 Weeks, 3 Times a week, 30 Minutes a day
Get ready to start your new healthy life.
This app has won multiple awards (see below), is the most effective & popular 0-5K app and is highly recommended by health & fitness experts.
Simply Gets Results
◉ The most effective 0 to 5K app
◉ Nothing to learn. Just press start
◉ Excellent for Weight Loss
● All Features fully enabled, and no ads
● Alternating walk / run intervals
● Run segments gradually increase over 8 weeks
● Human coach voice through your headphones that tells you when to walk / run.
● Listen to your music and the coach will blend in
● Control music through the app or headphones
● Compatible with Nike+ and all other GPS apps
● Compatible with all music apps
● Giant community of 0-5K runners on Facebook
● Earn achievements & badges as you advance
● Integrated with Facebook & Twitter
● Outdoors or Treadmill
GPS & Apple Health
● Built in GPS & Distance Tracking, also when app is in background
● Integrated with Apple Health for Calorie calculation & saving workouts
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We’re here for you
● We gladly answer all questions - just ask us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4.2 Million People successfully did it
- Awards: Best 5K Training App, Best Running App, Editor's Choice, Top fitness app, Best Beginner App, Top Quality App, Best fitness and nutrition apps.
- Featured on CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others.
- Recommended by doctors on healthTap.com
- See real life success stories on facebook.com/5K.Runner.Community
"If you thought that you could never run - get ready for a BIG surprise. With this app - you will run"
"It's a great App, I was hooked by the second run, and it kept me running"
"If you want to start running and to keep running - this app will do it for you"
"One of the best iPhone running apps I’ve tested."
"This application is a must-have fitness trainer for anyone trying to catch the running bug or getting ready for a major running event"
"This app is amazingly effective and will help you achieve that coveted 5K distance. If you want to get running, this app is a must.“
The Free Version
- All features are fully enabled
- Program includes the first four runs
This app includes an auto renewing subscription which enables content/workouts
- Subscription options are monthly ($2.99/month)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication."
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
Questions? Comments? Ideas?
What's New in Version 7.3
- iOS 10 updates
Wow! This really works!
I have Fibromyalgia and when an autoimmune illness scared the heebiejeebies out of me, I got the app and challenged myself to health via running. When I started using the app in June I couldn't run to end of my street. Three months later, I was up to 7K! My goal was to run a 5K at the end of October! I reached my goal early and went on to set a new goal for 10K.
If you've ever wanted to run but didn't think you had it in you, this app will make you a believer in yourself! You CAN do it! Try it! Be ready to be amazed.
Thanks for a wonderful app!
I used to compete in triathlons but I have gained weight and my fitness level has decreased. Even though I know what to do, I wasn't motivated. This app is great because it takes all of the guesswork away. It tells me what to do and when to do it! I am 47 years old and this app prevents me from trying to train too fast or too far, which will result in injury. I would recommend this app for the beginner runner or someone like me with running experience!! Thank you to the people who created this app!
Apple Watch users, DO NOT BUY
Above all THIS APP DOES NOT WORK IF YOU LOCK YOUR DEVICE. That's right, want to use this with your Apple Watch, you have to leave your phone completely unlocked. This app drains more battery than Nike+ and that's pulling my GPS location!
Want to start a run from your watch? Sorry, out of luck. You can only start them from your phone.
Want to receive watch only notifications? Sorry, there's no way to turn off the cringeworthy voice notifications/cheers.
On the watch, it displays 3 bits of information: how much time left in this interval, how long the next interval is, and how long before you're done with today's program. It displays this info on 2 screens on your watch. This is completely unnecessary. Should be on 1 screen.
This app isn't free by the way. They charge you $5 for all runs after the first 2 weeks of the program. HIGHLY OVERPRICED as this is basically just a set of timers. Then they advertise for their other apps after you've purchased it.
Move along, nothing to buy here.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 04, 2016
- Version: 7.3
- Size: 84.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: FITNESS22 LTD
- © Fitness22 LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 5K premium full 8 week program$2.99
- Lifetime Premium$4.99
- Premium Subscription$2.99