5K Runner: 0 to 5K Trainer. Run 5K
By Clear Sky Apps LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get in shape in 8 weeks with the official and often imitated 5K Runner® 0 to 5K program. This app has over 4.2 million success stories of people that got in shape and started living healthy, and you can do it too. Only 30 mins, 3 times a week, for 8 weeks and you will run 5K.
Get ready to start your new healthy life.
This app has won multiple awards (see below), is the most effective & popular 0-5K app and is highly recommended by health & fitness experts.
● Alternating walk / run intervals
● Run segments gradually increase over 8 weeks
● Human coach voice through your headphones that tells you when to walk / run.
● Listen to your music and the coach will blend in
● Control music through the app or headphones
● Compatible with Nike+ and all other GPS apps
● Compatible with all music apps
● Giant community of 0-5K runners on Facebook
● Earn achievements & badges as you advance
● Integrated with Facebook & Twitter
● Outdoors or Treadmill
GPS & Apple Health
● Built in GPS & Distance Tracking, also when app is in background
● Integrated with Apple Health for Calorie calculation & saving workouts
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Simple, Easy, and Gets Results
● Nothing to learn. Just press start
● Excellent for weight loss
● The best & most effective 5K training app
● Completely ad-free
We’re here for you
● We gladly answer all questions - just ask us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4.2 Million People successfully did it
- Awards: Best 5K Training App, Best Running App, Editor's Choice, Top fitness app, Best Beginner App, Top Quality App, Best fitness and nutrition apps.
- Featured on CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others.
- Recommended by doctors on healthTap.com
- See real life success stories on facebook.com/5K.Runner.Community
"If you thought that you could never run - get ready for a BIG surprise. With this app - you will run"
"It's a great App, I was hooked by the second run, and it kept me running"
"If you want to start running and to keep running - this app will do it for you"
"One of the best iPhone running apps I’ve tested."
"This application is a must-have fitness trainer for anyone trying to catch the running bug or getting ready for a major running event"
"This app is amazingly effective and will help you achieve that coveted 5K distance. If you want to get running, this app is a must.“
- We are proud to be associated with several charitable organizations. Although we contribute to several causes, we have a particular soft spot for animals and are proud to contribute to aspca.org and rescuefromthehart.org. Please also consider donating.
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
Questions? Comments? Ideas?
What's New in Version 6.30
- Minor Icon change
- Minor fixes & updates
Wow, everyone! Here's a super app to motivate you and get you into being an active, healthy individual! I encourage all of you to consider this app to help you run a 5K. I wanted to know within myself that I could run one but did not have any idea how. This app guided me to meet my goal, to prove to myself that at age 45, I could get fit enough to run a 5K. I had never in my life before run for longer than a 10 minute interval. I did it! I ran my race! I highly recommend giving it a try. It's fun, inspiring, you get to choose your own music and it's only 3x a week. You have nothing to lose except for lowering your risks of developing heart disease, diabetes and obesity. What you stand to gain is new energy, strength, endurance, a better looking and better functioning body and increased self confidence. I KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS, TOO! 🏃🏼💥
Great idea, needs work
I love this app when it's working and it has really helped me get into running. I have run into a few problems though. When listening to music the app alerts are really quiet and sometimes I don't hear them at all. This is very frustrating as it kind of ruins the whole point of using the app. I don't know why it's not the same volume as everything else on my phone. The other problem I have it that if I open the app mid-run to see my progress the routine starts over and there is no way to fast forward to where I was. I really want to continue using this app but those problems are making it highly unlikely that I will.
Learning how to run
I want to run in a 5K in a couple of months. Therefore I needed an app to help me with the training. This app is very good. I like the way that it takes me through stages. There are also updates telling me out loud how far I've traveled; a map of my route when I've finished; and a cheerleader cheering me on. Once you've turned it on, there's no need to look at it until you've finished.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 30, 2015
- Version: 6.30
- Size: 73.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Clear Sky Apps LTD
- © Clear Sky Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.