5K Runner: 0 to 5K Trainer. Run 5K, from Couch potato to 5K Free
By FITNESS22 LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- The OFFICIAL 5K Runner® 0-5K training app.
- 4.2 Million People successfully did it
- Get in shape and lose weight in 8 weeks
- Featured on CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others…
- 8 Weeks, 3 Times a week, 30 Minutes a day
Get ready to start your new healthy life.
This app has won multiple awards (see below), is the most effective & popular 0-5K app and is highly recommended by health & fitness experts.
Simply Gets Results
◉ The most effective 0 to 5K app
◉ Nothing to learn. Just press start
◉ Excellent for Weight Loss
● All Features fully enabled, and no ads
● Alternating walk / run intervals
● Run segments gradually increase over 8 weeks
● Human coach voice through your headphones that tells you when to walk / run.
● Listen to your music and the coach will blend in
● Control music through the app or headphones
● Compatible with Nike+ and all other GPS apps
● Compatible with all music apps
● Giant community of 0-5K runners on Facebook
● Earn achievements & badges as you advance
● Integrated with Facebook & Twitter
● Outdoors or Treadmill
GPS & Apple Health
● Built in GPS & Distance Tracking, also when app is in background
● Integrated with Apple Health for Calorie calculation & saving workouts
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We’re here for you
● We gladly answer all questions - just ask us at: email@example.com
- 4.2 Million People successfully did it
- Awards: Best 5K Training App, Best Running App, Editor's Choice, Top fitness app, Best Beginner App, Top Quality App, Best fitness and nutrition apps.
- Featured on CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others.
- Recommended by doctors on healthTap.com
- See real life success stories on facebook.com/5K.Runner.Community
"If you thought that you could never run - get ready for a BIG surprise. With this app - you will run"
"It's a great App, I was hooked by the second run, and it kept me running"
"If you want to start running and to keep running - this app will do it for you"
"One of the best iPhone running apps I’ve tested."
"This application is a must-have fitness trainer for anyone trying to catch the running bug or getting ready for a major running event"
"This app is amazingly effective and will help you achieve that coveted 5K distance. If you want to get running, this app is a must.“
The Free Version
- All features are fully enabled
- Program includes the first four runs
- See for yourself how effective it is
- We are proud to be associated with several charitable organizations. Although we contribute to several causes, we have a particular soft spot for animals and are proud to contribute to aspca.org and rescuefromthehart.org. Please also consider donating.
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
Questions? Comments? Ideas?
What's New in Version 6.31
Minor updates and goodies
If you’re enjoying this app, please consider giving us a 5 Star rating on the AppStore. You'll earn some great karma :-)
For feedback or improvements please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we’re here for you.
This is a great running app after a few days I already knew that I wanted the full version, so I bought it in the app. Everything works great, except that the app asks me to review it and when I agree it sends me to review the full app. However for some reason Apple iTunes does not allow me to review it because it claims that I have not bought the full version. I got the receipt and it was charged so I think that the makers should complain so I can leave a nice review for their paid app.
Always thought I couldn't run because I was a little out of shape. I got tired quickly with pains in my thigh ,sheen and lower back .but this app got me running slowly again .. tho the pains are not completely gone it's manageable and it gets less and less everyday..I am very focused And motivated to start running long distances again and am counting on this app to do the trick for me ..once again it's a GREAT app and anybody looking to loose weight and get back in shape or to keep fit should give it a go..
Baby Got Track
This app is amazing!!! I've had 3 knee surgeries and have not been able to run in a long time. I love the interval runs this starts you off on. I just finished week two and I can tell a huge difference as far as my legs (they look more toned). I think it's awesome they give you inspirational quotes and how the voice gives you even more motivation! I have recommended this to my friends and family!!! This is a must have app!!!! Thank you Fitness 22 for helping me get back in shape!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 16, 2015
- Version: 6.31
- Size: 75.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: FITNESS22 LTD
- © Clear Sky Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 5K premium full 8 week program$2.99