5K Runner: 0 to 5K Run Trainer, Couch potato to 5K
By FITNESS22 LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- The OFFICIAL 5K Runner® 0-5K training app.
- 4.2 Million People successfully did it
- Get in shape and lose weight in 8 weeks
- Featured on CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others…
- 8 Weeks, 3 Times a week, 30 Minutes a day
Get ready to start your new healthy life.
This app has won multiple awards (see below), is the most effective & popular 0-5K app and is highly recommended by health & fitness experts.
Simply Gets Results
◉ The most effective 0 to 5K app
◉ Nothing to learn. Just press start
◉ Excellent for Weight Loss
● All Features fully enabled, and no ads
● Alternating walk / run intervals
● Run segments gradually increase over 8 weeks
● Human coach voice through your headphones that tells you when to walk / run.
● Listen to your music and the coach will blend in
● Control music through the app or headphones
● Compatible with Nike+ and all other GPS apps
● Compatible with all music apps
● Giant community of 0-5K runners on Facebook
● Earn achievements & badges as you advance
● Integrated with Facebook & Twitter
● Outdoors or Treadmill
GPS & Apple Health
● Built in GPS & Distance Tracking, also when app is in background
● Integrated with Apple Health for Calorie calculation & saving workouts
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We’re here for you
● We gladly answer all questions - just ask us at: email@example.com
- 4.2 Million People successfully did it
- Awards: Best 5K Training App, Best Running App, Editor's Choice, Top fitness app, Best Beginner App, Top Quality App, Best fitness and nutrition apps.
- Featured on CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others.
- Recommended by doctors on healthTap.com
- See real life success stories on facebook.com/5K.Runner.Community
"If you thought that you could never run - get ready for a BIG surprise. With this app - you will run"
"It's a great App, I was hooked by the second run, and it kept me running"
"If you want to start running and to keep running - this app will do it for you"
"One of the best iPhone running apps I’ve tested."
"This application is a must-have fitness trainer for anyone trying to catch the running bug or getting ready for a major running event"
"This app is amazingly effective and will help you achieve that coveted 5K distance. If you want to get running, this app is a must.“
The Free Version
- Program includes the first four runs
This app includes an auto renewing subscription which enables content/workouts
- Subscription options are monthly ($2.99/month)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication."
--- CONTACT US ---
Dear customers, we are here for you!
What's New in Version 7.3
- iOS 10 updates
I started this program at my heaviest of 218 and I knew it was going to be hard to stay on track. Once I started with the daily routines- I didn't want to stop. It has only 3 workouts a week but most weeks I would repeat the workout again and do it 6 times a week! I was one of those people who always said "I can't run" but now I don't anymore! I definitely am not an avid runner( I would say more a jogger) but this app has really opened my eyes to the world of running. And I'm down 28 lbs so I am overjoyed! I am now up to running 3.5 miles without stopping! I can't wait to start doing the 10K app because I am training for a 10K in January! If anything, try this app out- it's only 8 weeks and 24 workouts in all! I definitely have recommended it to everyone who asks how I lost so much weight! :):)
I had long thought I would never be able to run more then about a mile without re-triggering old debilitating knee, back and Achilles issues. In fact it had probably been close to 10 years that I had run over 1 mile, but with too limited time to go to the gym, with an ever expanding waist, and with two young boys needing me to have more energy, I gave this a shot- and it works.
This program really does gradually and almost as painlessly as possible get you from couch shape to running a 5k without much problem whatsoever. It really is shocking.
You start out slowly with light intermittent runs mixed with walking periods and gradually build up to fewer walking periods and longer runs, until next thinks you know, your running a 5k straight.
The entire training period spanned just under 2 months for me. Each session is about 1/2 hour to 50 minutes with a 5 minute warmup and warm-down period respectively.
My only complaint was that I never could figure out when the program would give the distance of the workout, whether that included the running or the running and walking. As a result I was never exactly sure how much time I was actually taking for my runs versus my runs and my walks.
However, can't beat how gradually and painlessly the program gets you from couch to 5k!
Disappointed after buying premium
This app is missing a pace and doesn't tell the distance as you are running, which I would find helpful and motivating. Also, I'm searching for extra features during my cool down I accidentally ended my workout by forwarding to the next segment. My time skipped and did not adjust so it appears on my log that I finished the same distance in a greater amount of time, when it was actually a less amount of time. My time and distance are important to me during training. There is no way to edit the logs to adjust for this mistake. I am deeply disappointed in the $10 spent. Also.... there are no analytics besides the history log, it would be nice for paying members to see some type of basic progression chart at the very minimum.
However the training program itself is manageable and the prompts are nice so I gave it an "extra" star for this.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 04, 2016
- Version: 7.3
- Size: 84.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: FITNESS22 LTD
- © Fitness22 LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 5K premium full 8 week program$2.99
- Lifetime Premium$4.99
- Lifetime Premium$9.99
- Premium Subscription$2.99
- Premium Subscription$7.99