5K Runner, Couch Potato to 5K
By FITNESS22 LTD
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get in shape in 8 weeks with the official and often imitated 5K Runner® 0 to 5K program. This app has over 4.2 million success stories of people that got in shape and started living healthy, and you can do it too. Only 30 mins, 3 times a week, for 8 weeks and you will run 5K.
Get ready to start your new healthy life.
This app has won multiple awards (see below), is the most effective & popular 0-5K app and is highly recommended by health & fitness experts.
● Alternating walk / run intervals
● Run segments gradually increase over 8 weeks
● Human coach voice through your headphones that tells you when to walk / run.
● Listen to your music and the coach will blend in
● Control music through the app or headphones
● Compatible with Nike+ and all other GPS apps
● Compatible with all music apps
● Giant community of 0-5K runners on Facebook
● Earn achievements & badges as you advance
● Integrated with Facebook & Twitter
● Outdoors or Treadmill
GPS & Apple Health
● Built in GPS & Distance Tracking, also when app is in background
● Integrated with Apple Health for Calorie calculation & saving workouts
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Simple, Easy, and Gets Results
● Nothing to learn. Just press start
● Excellent for weight loss
● The best & most effective 5K training app
● Completely ad-free
We’re here for you
● We gladly answer all questions - just ask us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4.2 Million People successfully did it
- Awards: Best 5K Training App, Best Running App, Editor's Choice, Top fitness app, Best Beginner App, Top Quality App, Best fitness and nutrition apps.
- Featured on CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others.
- Recommended by doctors on healthTap.com
- See real life success stories on facebook.com/5K.Runner.Community
"If you thought that you could never run - get ready for a BIG surprise. With this app - you will run"
"It's a great App, I was hooked by the second run, and it kept me running"
"If you want to start running and to keep running - this app will do it for you"
"One of the best iPhone running apps I’ve tested."
"This application is a must-have fitness trainer for anyone trying to catch the running bug or getting ready for a major running event"
"This app is amazingly effective and will help you achieve that coveted 5K distance. If you want to get running, this app is a must.“
- We are proud to be associated with several charitable organizations. Although we contribute to several causes, we have a particular soft spot for animals and are proud to contribute to aspca.org and rescuefromthehart.org. Please also consider donating.
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
Questions? Comments? Ideas?
What's New in Version 7.5
iOS 11 Compatibility
5K? Depends on your speed
Overall, I think this is a good app. I needed something to help me run more consistently, and for that it does what I need it to do.
But if you’re thinking of buying this, be aware, you will not achieve a 5K at the end of the program if you’re not running a ten-minute mile. I run in the four MPH range, and this will only have me running two miles the final week.
Suggestion: allow us to use our actual running speeds to adjust the program.
Easy to use and motivating
This app is easy to use and motivating. I've definitely improved and sometimes repeat the runs as I haven't been able to do it I'm 6 weeks but I will get there.
Music plays fine in background and you can set voice and sound alerts for when you are supposed to switch.
I also like he GPS monitoring.
The path to fitness!
I’m halfway through the program and thrilled that I’m actually making progress and able to do it. My only request is that I’d love to leave my iPhone at home and use only my watch to do my runs.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 15, 2017
- Version: 7.5
- Size: 110 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: FITNESS22 LTD
- © Fitness22 LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.