5K Runner: 0 to 5K Trainer. Run 5K, from Couch potato to 5K
By Clear Sky Apps LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get in shape in 8 weeks with the official and often imitated 5K Runner® 0 to 5K program. This app has over 4.2 million success stories of people that got in shape and started living healthy, and you can do it too. Only 30 mins, 3 times a week, for 8 weeks and you will run 5K.
Get ready to start your new healthy life.
This app has won multiple awards (see below), is the most effective & popular 0-5K app and is highly recommended by health & fitness experts.
● Alternating walk / run intervals
● Run segments gradually increase over 8 weeks
● Human coach voice through your headphones that tells you when to walk / run.
● Listen to your music and the coach will blend in
● Control music through the app or headphones
● Compatible with Nike+ and all other GPS apps
● Compatible with all music apps
● Giant community of 0-5K runners on Facebook
● Earn achievements & badges as you advance
● Integrated with Facebook & Twitter
● Outdoors or Treadmill
GPS & Apple Health
● Built in GPS & Distance Tracking, also when app is in background
● Integrated with Apple Health for Calorie calculation & saving workouts
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Simple, Easy, and Gets Results
● Nothing to learn. Just press start
● Excellent for weight loss
● The best & most effective 5K training app
● Completely ad-free
We’re here for you
● We gladly answer all questions - just ask us at: email@example.com
- 4.2 Million People successfully did it
- Awards: Best 5K Training App, Best Running App, Editor's Choice, Top fitness app, Best Beginner App, Top Quality App, Best fitness and nutrition apps.
- Featured on CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others.
- Recommended by doctors on healthTap.com
- See real life success stories on facebook.com/5K.Runner.Community
"If you thought that you could never run - get ready for a BIG surprise. With this app - you will run"
"It's a great App, I was hooked by the second run, and it kept me running"
"If you want to start running and to keep running - this app will do it for you"
"One of the best iPhone running apps I’ve tested."
"This application is a must-have fitness trainer for anyone trying to catch the running bug or getting ready for a major running event"
"This app is amazingly effective and will help you achieve that coveted 5K distance. If you want to get running, this app is a must.“
- We are proud to be associated with several charitable organizations. Although we contribute to several causes, we have a particular soft spot for animals and are proud to contribute to aspca.org and rescuefromthehart.org. Please also consider donating.
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
Questions? Comments? Ideas?
What's New in Version 6.31
Minor updates and goodies
I can run!
I have never been able to run more than like five minutes, and I had decided I just have bad lungs. Recently, I decided I wanted to become a runner and downloaded this app to help me get there.
This app was hard, beginning in week 2, and it still kind of is (I have two runs left before I finish). There were days where I complained that it was pushing me to do too much, too fast - that it was getting harder faster than I was getting better. But, all of that was in my head. I managed to push through each of the running days, even if I was jogging at the slowest pace possible. I am now able to run for about half an hour (without sounding like my asthmatic son), which is a huge accomplishment for me, and I'm confident that I will be running 5k when I finish the app later this week. I never thought I would be able to run this time or distance without stopping, and I couldn't have made it to this point without the app pushing me to improve. Now, I just need an app that will push me to improve my speed and pace.
I have used a few different apps like 5K Runner and have found this one to be the best for me. I am a larger man who does not run regularly. After 5 months of consistently using a previous version of this app, I was able to run a 5K successfully. The app has only improved since then! I would recommend this app to anyone (any age) who wants to start running.
Best purchase I ever made
I never been a runner and always hated to run I would go to the gym get on the treadmill and walk rarely jog rarely have a run but with this app, it pushes you and motivates you gives you the desire to run. It's like having your own personal running coach I love it I recommend it and I am a faithful user of the app
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 16, 2015
- Version: 6.31
- Size: 73.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Clear Sky Apps LTD
- © Clear Sky Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.