Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
Constance, Billie and Sergeant Block are back in this follow-up to the award-winning Couch to 5K® training app (2012 Appy Award for best Healthcare & Fitness app). Designed to continue the training experience for people who finish the Couch to 5K plan, or for those who are already 5K-ready, this app uses motivating virtual coaches to get you ready to run a 10K (6.2-mile) race in 9 weeks and it is now available FREE!
Spend just 25 to 70 minutes, three times a week, for nine weeks, and you’ll be 10K-ready!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The 5K to 10K coach you select talks to you during your workouts. To save your battery, 5K to 10K sends audio notifications when your screen is locked or another app is in use.
To be sure you hear the coach during your workout, please do the following:
• Turn on Notifications permissions
• Turn on the hardware ring/silent switch (no red showing)
• Turn your ringer volume up
• Turn off Do Not Disturb (swipe up for Control Panel and the moon button should not be white)
• Within the app, in Settings > Workout Options, be sure the Trainer Volume is up
Without granting notification permissions, during a workout you can click the lock icon at the top left to keep the app active and still hear the coach.
Get more information about the 5K to 10K app here: http://www.active.com/mobile/5k-to-10k-app
For support please contact us at: MobileSupport@activenetwork.com We would love to hear from you.
• Choose from 3 different virtual coaches—Constance, Billie and Sergeant Block — who give you motivation and support in every workout
• Hear real-human audio cues to guide you through each workout
• Listen to your favorite playlists with in-app music player
• Calculate your distance & pace and map your routes with FREE GPS support (requires iPhone 4 or later and iOS 7.0 or greater)
• Gradually challenge yourself with progressively faster paces
• Log your workouts and share your progress on Facebook
- Apple Watch support is temporarily removed from the app.
Valoraciones y reseñas
I like this app, it is very good at getting you to be a better runner. It’s challenging for someone that does not like to run and wants to start. I know this app is for people begging to run longer distance than a 5k, but more information while running would be good at this point. Tell the time you have left in a section is useful & not just “you are 1/2 way”. Also, how fast your running pace is, would be good so when you are supposed to run faster “tempo run” or “fast run” you know if you are pushing yourself.
So good I wish they had a half marathon app!
I always hated running. In high school I ran a 15-minute mile. At the age of 30 I started using Couch to 5k and saw great results. I was able to run my first official 5k in 32 minutes after finishing the program. I bumped up to this 10K program and the results are getting even better. The tempo runs and fast runs are killer at first, but they improve your overall endurance. I’m in week 6 and I’m sure I’ll hit the 10K mark by week 8.
Respuesta del desarrollador
That's amazing! Keep up the good work. We have a half marathon app called 13.one, check it out!
One huge design flaw, otherwise great
I love this app, but the interface design makes it far too easy to accidentally through the segment you're doing. Pretty frustrating when I'm in minute 12 of a 20 minute steady run to accidentally push back to the warm up and cancel all the progress I've made. This was also a problem in the couch to 5k app. Fix that huge design flaw and I'd give it 5 stars.
- Active Network, LLC
- 97.5 MB
- Salud y forma física
- Requiere iOS 8.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- Clasificación 4+
- Esta app podría utilizar tu ubicación aunque no la tengas abierta, lo cual puede consumir la batería de tu dispositivo.
- © Active Network, LLC
Compartir en familia
Hasta seis miembros de una familia podrán usar esta app mientras la función Compartir en familia esté activada.