Create animated GIFs from photos AND videos!
Search for animated GIFs!
* Create GIFs from video, photos, burst photos, live photos, and animated PNG
* Apply filters to enhance your creations.
* Add text annotations to your GIFs
* Add stickers to your GIFs
* Rearrange the frames of your GIFs
* Control the speed of GIF playback
* Save individual GIF frames as images
* Share links to your GIFs via, Clipboard, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram. When sharing links to GIFs, the GIF may be uploaded to 5secondsapp.com for the best experience
* Share your GIF files via email, MMS, and Clipboard
* Save GIFs directly to your device photos. GIFs now animate in the Photo Library in iOS 11.
* Save GIFs to your device as a video or animated PNG
* Upload GIFs to Dropbox
* Copy GIFs to iCloud Drive.
This app was made to be easy to use. No pressure to join a social network. Just make .GIFs!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions!
A note about sharing: 5SecondsApp will upload your GIFs to 5secondsapp.com only when you enable sharing AND share to a social network.
A note about Tumblr: When sharing GIFs to Tumblr, keep them under 2MB in size to ensure they will animate on the Tumblr site.
Bug Fix to ensure changes made in the frame editor can be previewed.
Add Select All / Deselect All to frame editor.
Add a border around your GIF in the frame editor.
Swipe to next and previous GIF when viewing GIFs.
Ratings and Reviews
Always good, now MUCH better
I am in love with the recent improvements to this intuitive, easy to use GIF maker. I'm particularly happy about the ease with which we can select the portion of a video we wish to work with (using a slide control). I use it every week, creating GIFs and uploading them to a host URL from which we can paste them into message boards, etc.
Best application for creating gifs
I've used this app for several years it is the best! Tried many before and after always go back to this.
After I updated my iOS it won’t let me save the gifs I made to my camera roll. It is very frustrating. Otherwise I love the app and 5 stars for sure.
- Eric Marschner
- 50.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © (c)2018 Eric Marschner
- In-App Purchases
- 10 Second GIF Upgrade and No Ads! $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.