5th Grade Splash Math App for Kids. Free educational learning app to practice multiplication, division, fraction and geometry
By StudyPad, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Splash Math is a fun and innovative way to practice math. With 9 chapters covering an endless supply of problems, it is by far the most comprehensive math workbook in the app store.
*** SPLASH MATH - REVIEWS & AWARDS ***
Splash Math Grade K-5 apps have had great reviews from both parents and teachers.
- WINNER of "Best Elementary Student App" (2011), by BestAppEver.com
- Featured in Apple's "Staff Favorite"
"Of the educational apps that I have reviewed, it is a more expensive application, however, the capabilities and skills that your child(ren) will master will be well worth your money!!" - www.iear.org
"This is most definitely a well thought out, well designed, educational and entertaining Math app." - The iPhone Mom
"Very educational and has a vast amount of content" - Giggle Apps
*** KEY FEATURES ***
+ Interactive Content - Children drag and drop shapes, pop bubbles, rotate clock hands and more to solve problems. The user interface is simple and clear with lots of pictures so that problem solving is fun.
+ Personalized Learning - Splash Math uses an adaptive learning algorithm to determine the level of the kid and gradually increase the hardness level of the questions.
+ Weekly Email Reports - You can track your child's progress reports by our awesome weekly email reporting feature. Parents love it.
+ Scratch Pad for Rough Work - Child can use a scratch pad for all his rough work.
*** TOPICS COVERED ***
StudyPad has the best math apps on the app store. Each app is comprehensive with virtually infinite number of questions covering wide range of topics. The content is aligned to common core standards. This app covers following topics:
Free chapters, limited to 20 questions per day:
1. Place Value - Numbers up to a Billion; Decimal Place Value; Represent Decimals
2. Number Sense - Compare, order, round numbers; Compare, order, round decimals; Compare, order, round fractions
3. Algebra Expressions - Evaluate Expressions; Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division Equations; Number Patterns
4. Multiplication - Multiply by multiples of 10; Two digit by Two digit; Three digit by three digit numbers
5. Division - Divide by 1 Digit Numbers (With/without Remainders); Divide by 2 Digit Numbers (With/without Remainders)
6. Fractions - Equivalent Fractions; Simplest Forms (Mixed Numbers); Add, subtract, multiply fractions; Add, subtract mixed fractions; Multiply Fraction
by a Whole; Mixed Fractions, Fraction Division (Divide Unit Fraction by a Whole), Fraction Division (Divide Whole by a Unit Fraction)
7. Decimals - Add Decimals; Subtract Decimals; Multiply by a Multiple of 10; Multiply by a Whole; Multiply Decimals; Divide by a Multiple of 10; Divide by a Whole; Divide by a Decimal
8. Measurement - Convert Metric Units; Convert Customary Units; Mixed Metric Quantities; Mixed Customary Quantities;
9. Geometry - Coordinate plane; Coordinate Graphs; Two Dimensional Figures; Volume
*** SPLASH MATH USERS ***
+ More than 2000 educational institutions in US
+ Parents for daily homework, practice
+ Teachers in the classroom
+ Parents for previous grade review
+ Parents for preparation for next grade
*** VIDEO TESTIMONIAL ***
*** SPLASH MATH APPS SERIES ***
+ Kindergarten App
+ 1st Grade Math App
+ 2nd Grade Math App
+ 3rd Grade Math App
+ 4th Grade Math App
+ 5th Grade Math App
* Apps available for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
* FREE Lite version of all apps available
*** CONTACT ***
+ Facebook: http://facebook.com/Splashmath
+ Twitter: @Splashmath
What's New in Version 4.7.3
Now for iOS 8!
Do you like Splash Math? If so, please leave a review - it really helps.
I give Splash 5 Stars
My daughter was struggling in Math. So last year I downloaded Splash Math and had her play it for about 10 minutes everyday after she finished her homework. I could soon see her improvement. She was in the 3rd grade and practicing with the Splash 3rd grade level app at first, but as she practiced and started getting better she increased her levels. She started playing the 4th and then 5th grade apps. She went from Math being her least favorite subject to becoming one of her favorites. Last year she tested Advance Proficient on her Math SOLs, and she received all A's and is still getting A's in Math now that she started the 4th grade. I credit her improvement to playing on Splash every day. She didn't receive a lot of math homework to do last year, and Splash gave her a fun way to practice and increase her Math skills at her own pace.
Have Your Kids Learn Math Without Realizing It!
Splash Math let's kids have so much fun, they don't even know they are learning. My daughter struggles in math, so we are always trying to find new and creative ways to get her to practice. Our little girl loves Splash Math! It is super interactive, and it keeps her interested! It is really amazing how much our daughter had improved since we have introduced her to Splash Math! Now, learning is fun for her.
Somethings on this app,my son accomplishes very easily. But some that you have to put a comma(,). It won't work properly because since it doesn't have a comma it expects you to put a comma but you can't put a comma because of that. So parents, make sure you watch as your children do the math to make sure they get it correct.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 22, 2014
- Version: 4.7.3
- Size: 139 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: StudyPad, Inc.
- © 2012 StudyPad, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pack of 8 Chapters $9.99
- Multiply numbers$0.99
- Fractions $1.99
- Algebra $0.99
- Number Sense $0.99
- Decimals $1.99
- grade 5$8.99