How do you know if your child is prepared for the state mandated math test?
Get ready for standardized testing with hundreds of math questions covering a wide range of topics on a challenging 5th grade level.
Topics covered include:
math with money
5th Grade Math Testing Prep was designed for the student and family looking for an advantage in solidifying their math skills:
- Study anywhere and learn at your own pace
- Specifically appropriate questions chosen at the 5th grade level
- Practice with a quiz, then take the big final test to see how well you've learned
- Email test results to a parent or teacher
- Great for classrooms or at home
- Increase your math knowledge and your scores!
*With practice you can achieve your best score!*
- I love the explanations in the practice quiz. Very helpful to my students!
- This app keeps my son focused after school. The information is presented in a fun way so he is learning and reinforcing what he is studying at school.
- Great prep app! You can really figure out where your kid is struggling and help them
We love to hear from you!
Please send any feedback or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Teachers can use this app with their entire classroom:
- Enter as many student names as you need
- Set the number of questions you'd like on the test
- Allow students to study and learn at their own pace
- They can practice with a quiz, then take the big final test to see how well they've learned
- Password-protected Administrator Section allows you to review scores, track student improvement, and zero in on topics where they could use extra help
- Increase students' math knowledge and their scores!
Peekaboo Studios is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 8-10, 11-12
Categories: Math, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Fractions, Algebra, Money
Updated to the latest code and with a totally new design.
Leave us a review, and let us know how you feel about it!
• Create a password to keep track of each student's progress
• Enter as many student names as you need
Thanks so much for all your support!
Ratings and Reviews
Great for Summer
I purchased this app to get my soon to be 5th grader familiar with the math he'll be learning in the upcoming school year. I thought it would give lessons, but it's only for testing, which is fine because I just sit with him and teach it to him myself. He's been learning a lot and I believe it will give him confidence to tackle 5th grade math throughout the school year! :)
This app keeps my son focused after school. The information is presented in a fun way so he is learning and reinforcing what he is studying at school. It's fun for parents as well!
Please add IOWA tests
I like this a lot I use it with my son . But is schools are using IOWA if you can add the practice of that would be great I'll pay for that :) . Thank you and keep up the good work
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.