Grade 5 Math Workbook is a unique software application that combines comprehensive learning with quality entertainment and fun for children 6 to 11 years old. The Workbook is aligned to COMMON CORE STATE STANDARDS with over 1200 questions focused on developing core math skills in eight areas: 1). Addition, 2). Subtraction, 3). Multiplication, 4). Division, 5). Mixed Expression 6). Decimals and Fractions, 7). Word Problems, and 8). Place Value. The application features customizable superhero Avatar (with colorful attires) that adds fun to the learning experience.
All topics and questions are aligned and specifically labeled with COMMON CORE STATE STANDARDS. Children answer questions to win stars, which keeps them motivated to do more. The application is provided with a scratch-pad, which children can use for rough work as and when required.
The application contains kid friendly beautiful graphics, animations and intuitive click controls, varied styles of question templates that are easy for children to follow without parent or teacher supervision.
COMMON CORE STATE STANDARDS ALIGNMENT:
* 5.OA : Evaluate simple expressions that record calculations with numbers.
* 5.NBT : Use place value understanding to round decimals to any place.
* 5.NBT : Perform operations with multi-digit whole numbers and with decimals to hundredths.
* 5.NF : Use equivalent fractions as a strategy to add and subtract fractions.
* 5.NF : Solve real world problems involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, operations on fractions.
- Avatars: The application has Avatars with graphics and music that add fun to learning and solving questions
- Scratch Pad: Application features a scratch pad, that makes it easy to do rough work at any moment
- Direction Toggle: Provision for typing direction toggle button enables user to type in both directions by simply enabling or disabling the button on the screen. This is very helpful to adapt for learners needs
- Accomplishment Rewards: Children feel the winning accomplishment with the collection of stars that motivates them to learn more
- Common Core State Standards: Aligned specifically to the common core state standards
- Progressive Sheets: Level wise distribution of sheets with increasing order of difficulty that provides users with a challenge as well a sense of achievement
Reach us any time with questions, feedback or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Can't advance on adding decimals, not possible.
On adding decimals there isn't a spot to put the last number so it is wrong for the last 5 problems so you can't unlock the next level. Pretty badly done.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.