By Application Systems Heidelberg Software GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
6 takes! - Wolfgang Kramer's ingeniously simple card game with "bullheads" - now as an app.
The aim of the game is to avoid getting cards. Each card you have to pick up costs you points for each bullhead on it. The player with the fewest bullheads at the end of the game is the winner. It sounds easier than it is, players will need some great tactics and perhaps a little luck.
6 takes! is regarded as a modern classic among card games and has been sold all over the world.
It has won the German "Games Prize" and has also been nominated "Game of the year".
Licensed by AMIGO Spiel + Freizeit GmbH
- 6 takes! Singleplayer mode against up to four computer opponents.
- Three levels of difficulty
- Multiplayer mode for up to four players around the same device
- Quick game or first to 66 minus points
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Hard to see
Could you make the cards easier to see? Maybe give at least one other view option so you can keep the GUI that looks the same as the RL game. I have to keep switching between portrait and landscape views.. Squinting each time.. So I can't even enjoy the 3D option view bc im squinting the whole time before I change the phone orientation again. I'm not even old.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 27, 2014
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 121 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish
- Seller: Application Systems Heidelberg Software GmbH
- © 2014 Application Systems Heidelberg, AMIGO Spiel + Freizeit GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.