Designed for babies and children aged 18 months +, Animal Sounds Safari is an interactive, immersive environment for your children to discover the realistic sounds and names of over 60 animals!
A WORLD OF ANIMALS ON YOUR DEVICE
Our app features one of the richest, most diverse selection of animal noises on the market. With multiple variations of the same animal, your child or baby can hear and learn the difference between variations of the same animal.
GO ON A SOUND SAFARI
Discover & learn the real sounds of farm, wild and exotic animals from all over the world. Listen to animals in their natural environments; in the woods, Africa, Australia, Asia, in the ocean and more!
AD FREE & SUITABLE FOR LONE PLAY!
We’ve built Animal Sounds Safari from the ground up to be completely child and baby safe. With no ads, there is no risk of your child being exposed to inappropriate content or accidentally clicking on something that isn’t suitable for them.
You can have peace of mind as your child discovers a world of animal noises in a safe, interactive environment.
ANIMAL SOUNDS SAFARI – HIGHLIGHTS
– More than 60 animals and 150 sounds
– Different variations of many animal noises
– Tap to hear the sound, tap and hold to listen to the name in the selected language
– Multilingual support – learn animal names in different languages
– No ads!
– Suitable for lone play or with parents
– Professionally illustrated graphics drawn by passionate artists
– Supported and recommended by educators
Built with education in mind, Animal Sounds Safari offers babies and kids the opportunity to learn real animal sounds in a rich, interactive and lovingly created environment.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for small kids
Great graphics, wonderful sounds and very simple interface! I have learnt some new names and sounds :)
- Marco Bellinaso
- 24.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2017 Studietto
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.